Would I Lie To You? - Series 9 Page 8

The new series would normally have started filming by now, but Rob is in a play at the moment - anyone know when (if?) they might be filming again?

I believe the play is only running (at least with Rob Brydon in) during March and April. The Trip To Spain will also be filmed, but presumably later in the summer. Plenty of time to record the next series from May onwards.

Tickets are available for Series 10 now: http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=776

The tenth series is currently filming - I'm hoping to compile a list of guests for each episode as it's filmed so if anyone has attended/is going to attend a recording can they post here about guests?

Quote: cwickham @ 12th May 2016, 3:31 PM BST

The tenth series is currently filming - I'm hoping to compile a list of guests for each episode as it's filmed so if anyone has attended/is going to attend a recording can they post here about guests?

Do you want them to tell you the real guests?

Ideally, yes.

In particular - if anyone was at or knows someone who was at the recording this Monday (the 9th), that'd be great...

David Mitchell is always great.

We are getting a wealth of Would I Lie To You? here at the moment. Series 8 on one channel and Series 10 on another. No matter the occasional weak guest, the captains and host are always good value.

Quote: wigwam willy @ 10th December 2016, 9:15 PM

We are getting a wealth of Would I Lie To You? here at the moment. Series 8 on one channel and Series 10 on another. No matter the occasional weak guest, the captains and host are always good value.

Yes, and my favourite guests are Rhod Gilbert and Bob Mortimer.

Bob is AMAZING. My other favourite is Greg Davies.
Every story they tell is always true, no matter how bizarre. I don't know how the team captains haven't learned that yet!

Ah yes, Greg too.... but what I like about Bob is that he always seems to get himself into a cul-de-sac by weaving such hilarious and fantastic plots that you think it has to be a lie; but then some how gets himself out of the seemingly dead end and all is OK in the end. And along the way it has been hysterical!! Laughing out loud

Did Lee Mack always have a squint?

Seen the sun after not going out?

Quote: jhmagic1 @ 19th December 2016, 8:56 PM

Did Lee Mack always have a squint?

I've noticed this for a long while. I'd say most episodes of the last two series has shown Lee blinking constantly. Either it's the stress of improvisation, tiredness or it's the excessive lighting. I'd say it's the lighting. It's ridiculously bright and hot on those sets. Similarly, I blink a lot in supermarkets.

Blinking is not a squint. Yes I've noticed it too. It must be the drugs.