TVnation

sick of the state of the art?

TV these days has much to be admired and despised in equal measure; the youth of today and many older people are really missing out on great tv moments. e.g Cold feet was one of the best things on telly aeons ago, it is now treading water as 'live' tv moments we live ourselves, but frankly it is still one of the better things on the tv as of late.

I am a fan i must say of the 'desperate' houswives we see grace our screens from the US, NY, NJ, Beverly Hills and orange county, I have yet to catch up on Potomac and Dallas. Linda is a goonie and hails from 'Fitzrovia' when not in the 'office', so I'm not as shallow as Hal would have you believe. But i do believe in good tv whether drama, film as fabulous film4 and BBC films, BBC comedy and yes it is an artform as well as channel 4 on the other side.

Therefore i am looking for reviewers to take a look at what's on tv and either discuss here on this forum or send me an email with your news and views.

It's worth £50 per review and possibly tv career opportunities.

So if the man just walked off the edge of the tv set then pls let us know!

Well, I can tell you that India produces some of the highest content dogshit TV in the world. Especially a piece of excrement called Uttaran.

Uttaran is actually an IQ test. If you watch it, you don't have an IQ.

Now, please donate my 50 quid to the next homeless Chinese person you encounter.

Hi, I am interested in this. My direct emil is on my website : www.deanwilkinson.net

What website is this for and are you still looking for submissions?