BCG Fantasy Premier League 2016/17 Page 10

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 6th December 2016, 5:06 PM

Don't know about that but the firery red of my ballbag is really lifting her complexion.
?

It was a speaking with a plum in the mouth joke

By George I'm not surprised no one got it

As soneone memorably once said about Frederick the Great: who would be loved if he could be feared and hated, yet still enjoy his lust, eat well and play the flute?

He changed his name to Steve the great and he still posts here from time to time

AGUEROUT.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 6th December 2016, 5:18 PM

As for Sanchez, he remains the person I hate most in football, across all teams, divisions and countries. I just can't stand him and if he'd done that step over and chip in front of me I'd have hammered his gigolo face into his teapot shaped body, the f**king rubbery chicken-gravy-coloured musclebound midget prick.

After what he did to last week's points totals, I don't think you've gone far enough there.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 6th December 2016, 5:30 PM

It was a speaking with a plum in the mouth joke

By George I'm not surprised no one got it

I got it Steve. You'll be hearing from Ofcom soon.

I shouldn't have got involved

Thanks for the drop Aguero tip though.
Just bought Kane in before the inevitable 0-0 at Old Trafford

Kudos to Ross for quietly moving from bottom position to 5th with only 8 transfers.

Thanks for the 0-0 tip, Steve. ;)

Stylee.

Quote: Splodge @ 8th December 2016, 5:29 PM
Quote: Godot Taxis @ 6th December 2016, 5:18 PM

As for Sanchez, he remains the person I hate most in football, across all teams, divisions and countries. I just can't stand him and if he'd done that step over and chip in front of me I'd have hammered his gigolo face into his teapot shaped body, the f**king rubbery chicken-gravy-coloured musclebound midget prick.

After what he did to last week's points totals, I don't think you've gone far enough there.

I was hoping you berks would all captain him, but you're not stupid, are you?

Since the only live games I go to these days are Arsenal I can't avoid watching him, although to be fair he's so small you can't really see him from the stands.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 8th December 2016, 10:50 PM

I shouldn't have got involved

:D

Is that it? Still just us three? Gerry doing a 'Don' and leading but not posting? Is his new job the Golf Sale man? Can't get to a computer?

I'd like to take this chance to apologise... to absolutely nobody. The two-time champion does what the f**k he wants!

Hmm. I may have actually overvalued Gerry's contribution to this thread.

Isn't the 'two-time champion' Steve?

Still a long way to go but I've a talent for picking players who are ending great form patches.

I wouldn't worry, you'll come back.

It's bingo anyway - talent doesn't come into it. I'm only trying to win so I can denounce it all as a lottery. At the moment it looks like sour grapes.

I sold Firmino for Erikson and Gerry sold him for Lallana. Both players got 19pts (two goals and an assist and 3 bonus points). You see, it's bingo.

Currently I am a trifle disappointed.Teary

Quote: A Horseradish @ 17th December 2016, 6:55 AM

Currently I am a trifle disappointed.Teary

Well you will buy those Tesco Everyday Value ones - I did warn you there wasn't so much fruit and cream in them, so you have only got yourself to blame.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th December 2016, 9:23 AM

Well you will buy those Tesco Everyday Value ones - I did warn you there wasn't so much fruit and cream in them, so you have only got yourself to blame.

But I am a poor pensioner who is a long way away from pension age.

And they are only £1.25 on Strawberry Thursdays.

Less if I do a passable impression of a footballer with my trolley every week.

I was Nathan Redmond two days ago and was awarded one for 70p.

What in the mush?

( you wait, it won't be long before one of the super-clique arses tells us to ONLY use this thread for football chat)

Sleepy