I Want My Wife Back Page 2

Worst Week was packed with more incident than this. I think a lot of it should have been trimmed: like Curtis, for example, and his constant affairs. There are 13 cast members and there doesn't need to be.

Also, why do all the male characters have surnames as first names? There's Murray, Curtis and Grant. Annoying!

Did this get cancelled?

Quote: Dave @ 10th May 2016, 1:24 AM

Also, why do all the male characters have surnames as first names? There's Murray, Curtis and Grant. Annoying!

Must be a deliberate in-joke - Bill Murray, Richard/Tony Curtis, Hugh/Cary Grant.

Finally caught up with this and began to watch without having heard anything about it. Yikes. Within minutes I felt like I was watching a thinly disguised Worst Week. And not just because of Ben Miller. The music, the pace, the pratfalls all contributed. Now that I've checked out BCG, of course, I see I am not the only one that felt that way. The problem is that, for me, Worst Week wore thin after the first series. Didn't need a re-tread. Too bad. Was hoping to find something new-to-me and fun.