Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Great news for 30 Rock fans: Tina Fey presents Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

I started watching this a few weeks ago and it's a lot of fun, but my interest's kind of tailed off. Might watch a few more.

I really enjoyed this, it was fun and easy to watch. Lots of silly gags. Look forward to another series.

Definitely took me a few to fully get into it. Some hardcore 30 rock fans have been overly critical of it based on the first episode, others have been fully sold from the outset.
Persevere with it. Exceptional show, can't think of something I've liked this much since, funnily enough, 30 rock

I'm glad others are liking it is as well. It's refreshing to watch such a positive and silly, yet cracking show for a change.

They're alive dammit!

Pinot nooooir!

Beyonce!
There is no Entourage 2!

This show has definitely been my comedy highlight of the year and feel it's hugely under appreciated.

I think this show is excellent and one of the best american sitcoms since Friends finished.

Just watched the first two episodes tonight. I have a huge crush on Ellie Kemper, so I don't know what took me so long.

Watched 10 minutes and thought it was incredibly lightweight; does that change, or is that what people like about it?

Edit: Well I'm several episodes in now, and enjoying it despite how lightweight it is.

Does anyone know if there are plans for a third season?

I loved the first season up until the last few episodes, which were shockingly patchy despite having Jon Hamm in. Still looking forward to future seasons, though.