The Grand Tour

Has anyone caught the first episode yet?
It's been getting good reviews so far

Yep (it's out there) Brilliant start with Clarkson getting the sack from the BBC and driving alone until 2 cars draw along side. (Who could be in them)
To the hilarious way they get around the copyright of the Top Gear show format.
Belly laughs all the way.
Spoiler alert: Carol Vordemann dies.
GT is TG.

Just watching now
Looks great, funny as well
TG fans will love GT

I really enjoyed it.

I thought it was brilliant. And 12 whole episodes! Much better than the paltry 6 the BBC were deigning to reward fans with.

I can't watch Amazon thingy in Switzerland. :(

Even if you subscribe?

Ah!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/www.amazon.co.uk/b?node=12022739031&ref=dvm_uk_sl_gen_SLGEM2M_2_14&tag=comedyguide-21

Episode 2 was quite a let down - a big drop in quality on Episode 1 - but E3 this week is right up there again. Absolutely hysterical.

Haven't watched it yet
But in the new Post truth 2016 BCG you can post whatever you like on any forum without it having to be worthwhile, positive, or funny

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 3rd December 2016, 2:59 AM

Haven't watched it yet
But in the new Post truth 2016 BCG you can post whatever you like on any forum without it having to be worthwhile, positive, or funny

Laughing out loud

Quote: Ronald S @ 18th November 2016, 4:51 PM

Yep (it's out there) Brilliant start with Clarkson.......driving alone until 2 cars draw along side. (Who could be in them).

I found that really cringe-worthy. It almost felt like stayed died, or that I was watching the end of some awful buddy movie where everyone has learnt a huge moral lesson or overcome great odds to win the day.

The rest was pure Top Gear though, and amusing enough. I hope they don't keep referring to the Beeb, i just seems like sour grapes on their part.