Absent friends Page 160

Have I missed something again! You pop out to castrate the cat and all hell breaks loose. Slams door! Traps hand! Swears mildly and wonders off looking for slightly depressed cat

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 4th November 2016, 4:58 PM

I won't grab ya by the pussy!

Oh good, then I won't pull your winkle. :P

When I see the forum these days I grow increasingly nostalgic for frostyboy and LIME 5000. Now THOSE were proper trolls, none of this handbags nonsense.

Quote: Tursiops @ 5th November 2016, 4:50 PM

When I see the forum these days I grow increasingly nostalgic for frostyboy and LIME 5000. Now THOSE were proper trolls, none of this handbags nonsense.

Laughing out loud

What about David Smith? Doesn't he necessitate an honourable mention?

Just seen an earlier message. Thanks a bunch Steve.

Hey Sorry
I wasn't having a go
Your quote was just the nearest to hand

I just kept popping back to the BCG to see if any fun had broken out
& was seeing the same thing coming up again & again

I can see how that post looks
So apologies again

I don't think people understand what a great place this used to be. It wasn't perfect but it did feel more like a great place to have a laugh. There was many characters and if you didn't care about one thread, there was plenty of others to choose from with a wide selection of topics.

It's not new members fault! It's just the focus of this website has moved away from the forums.

Maybe the good ones have gone on to success and you're just left with the old failures.

I'm not old!

My parents just called to tell me that my brother passed away in his sleep last night. He'd been battling AIDS for more than 20 years and I knew that this day would come, but he'd been doing very well for the last several months and we expected many more years with him. My kids and I were looking forward to seeing him, my parents and the rest of the family at Christmas.

We were less than 11 months apart, so we were best friends as we grew up. So many happy memories, but this sadness is devastating. I don't feel like I could handle even one more ounce of sorrow, but I wish that I could take on all of my parents'. No parent should ever have to bury their child.

Condolences.. that's a hard place to be. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss DaButt.

So sorry to hear that DaButt.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.