U/S Emoticon

As Mark and Aaron sit there preening themselves in the knowledge that seemingly the dust has now settled and even the old farts have come back to roost, I thought I would have one last gasp of a moan and say that not all the emoticons work.........................you can see which one:-

:):(:D;):O:PLaughing out loudAngry:$:$TearyTearyCoolHuh?Rolling eyesRolling eyesPleasedPleased>_<>_<ErrrErrrWhistling nnocentlyWhistling nnocently:S:|SmarmyUnimpressedEh?AngelicPirateSickWaveWaveLoveyEnglandScotlandWales!?<3HugConsoleGeekKissingBroken heartIll

(mutter, mutter........improved web site.................new décor........brewery and piss up spring to mind)

Unimpressed

Wouldn't a friendly message to the admins have been a better way to address the issue? Calling them out is in poor taste, especially when they've built this place from the ground up and offer us the use of the message boards for free.

Tongue in cheek, irony, call it what you like................they know I don't mean it and love them really DaButt, just as I tolerate them there pesky furriners Whistling nnocently on our British site.............Phutttt>>>>>>>>>Ding!

Nice to see you still here :)

All those icons are appearing on my screen. Which are not working for you? What do you see instead?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th November 2016, 3:30 PM

As Mark and Aaron sit there preening themselves

You should see the state of my hair. There isn't much of it left now ;)

Quote: Mark @ 19th November 2016, 8:12 AM

Nice to see you still here :)

Thank you, and I love you too. :$

All those icons are appearing on my screen. Which are not working for you? What do you see instead?

Oh, I thought I made that clear......................

This one:- Unimpressed

You should see the state of my hair. There isn't much of it left now ;)

Ooooh, I know dear. You wait till you get to my age - spit and polish rather than gel or Brylcreem!? Laughing out loud

Sorry about that, and well spotted.

And in other non-news tonight..........

Disgracefull,I may never come here again.

Quote: Aaron @ 19th November 2016, 10:11 PM

Sorry about that, and well spotted.

Thank you Aaron. :) Haven't been working my way through the site like some sad pedant looking for mistakes - I do use that one on a regular basis.
Trouble now is that now it has been corrected this post looks like I am a prat..........you watch it Chappers!

So yah boo sucks Will Cam............. :P

Quote: Will Cam @ 19th November 2016, 10:50 PM

And in other non-news tonight..........