Web Comic About Inept Superhero

Hey. How you doing.

So and a mate and I have teamed up to do a web comic about an inept superhero called Bunnyman. I'd love to hear what you guys thought.

http://thebunnyman.webcomic.ws/comics/first/

Also, please feel free to link me to stuff you've been making. Would love to do the same back =)

All the best,
Arron x

It's nicely produced but the joke didn't work for me somehow. Maybe it is just not strong enough.

Well done, Arron. It's a difficult technique you're doing, mixing cartoon characters with real-life backgrounds. I like the super hero rabbit, nicely drawn. I find there are two many frames to support the plot, you need to reduce the number. That way, the punchline won't be so obvious - most people would have guessed it by then. Always try to pare things down, so it works with the minimum of frames. But as I said before, well done.

I agree with Beaky (propbably because he knows what he's talking about on this front). The art is good, so it's very nice to look at, but if you can get the story down to a single page, the joke will pack more punch.

I like it, though.

Love the carrot car and concept of a vicious bunny. Nice.

I thought this was very funny; the carrot vehicle mixing with normal society, the disregard for the old lady, the stabbing kitten crime, the 'bring it on...' line, etc. All very good. Any more jokes, and there would probably be too many. It's a shame the news paper article was blurred out.