New satirical news website. Contributors needed Page 3

WarpedTimes has left the building.

Yep, I'm up for that. Writing constantly for a radio show already, so be great to get teeth into satire

interested

I'm interested!

I'm interested too..pls enlighten me

I'm very interested!

Dullest thread EVER.

Quote: WarpedTimes @ 8th September 2016, 12:46 PM

We originally wrote satire for Wales specifically

Well you are kind of f**ked there because all the satire is produced by the Welsh Assembly, and they have a government grant.

Interested and have experience in this sort of thing.

I'd very much like to do this.

HannaH

Payment got me 50% interested...

It's not payment as much as a revenue, playful. They need the users first.

Ok, so only 25% interested now...

I own hoaxa dot com - which i always thought would be a good name for a spoof news site. But as usual i have done nothing with it. The problem now is that there are so many such sites.

As others have mentioned it might be worth the BSG launching a spoof news site - they have an existing web presence and plenty of potential contributors?

Quote: playfull @ 24th November 2016, 9:51 AM

Ok, so only 25% interested now...

I own hoaxa dot com - which i always thought would be a good name for a spoof news site. But as usual i have done nothing with it. The problem now is that there are so many such sites.

As others have mentioned it might be worth the BSG launching a spoof news site - they have an existing web presence and plenty of potential contributors?

Well, honestly Hoaxa is not a great name for a site.

However, doing spoof news site can be dynamic unique and playful if you take it seriously like its real news. I have ideas if you care to quarry them.

But there's no reason why a spoof news site should succeed compared with any other affiliate site. And the main effect from BCG creating an affiliate site would be the website owner to get rich, not us. And who wants that?