Newsjack 2016 Page 32

Anyone heard anything?

When you posted I assumed they'd gone out
But they are still schroedingers e mails at the moment

Ah sorry, I hate this limbo.

See now I have to check every post that comes up, we should sort out some rules for this
:-)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 6th October 2016, 6:14 PM

See now I have to check every post that comes up, we should sort out some rules for this
:-)

You'll know anyway when you get their e mail Steve.

Yes good e-mail for me this week!

I realise you all hate me now but hopefully I've at least stopped one person refreshing this page endlessly. Anyone else got any good / nearly good news to share?

Well done Steve! :)

Quote: StephenM @ 6th October 2016, 8:08 PM

Yes good e-mail for me this week!

I realise you all hate me now but hopefully I've at least stopped one person refreshing this page endlessly. Anyone else got any good / nearly good news to share?

Well done indeed mate.

Got the good email at 21:46 (oddly enough).

This is my fourth time trying to get something on NJ this series. Nice to get something in finally.

Sadly enough it's been four years since I've last had something played on Radio 4/Radio Extra that wasn't a repeat.

Despite there being one episode to go it's all gone quite on here. End of series lull?

Anyway congratulations Yacob on getting something on last week and good luck for everyone this week!

Yes well done! I sent just the one liners in for this week, one last shot! I've had one thing on this series though so DEFO better then nothing! Good luck to everyone who's submitted!

J x

FINALLY!

Kept up my "one joke a series broadcast" average by managing to squeeze on the very last one before the credits.

That's one way to make me listen to the whole episode :)

I also kept my 'one per series' average going; unfortunately after success in episode 1 my last 5 Thursdays have been conspicuous by the absence of a congratulatory email. Oh well, I'll be waiting until February to go again - anyone got any suggestions as to where to submit stuff in the meantime?

Quote: AndyGilder @ 14th October 2016, 10:31 AM

FINALLY!

Kept up my "one joke a series broadcast" average by managing to squeeze on the very last one before the credits.

That's one way to make me listen to the whole episode :)

Well done - that was a very good Viewsjack! :)

Ello!

Now the series has ended, do we contact them as regard to payment, or do we just wait?

Thank you!

J x