Damned

Can anyone help please? I'm desperately trying to find a recording/video of a Playhouse Presents (Sky Arts) called Damned. Can anyone help please? Unable to record off the Sky download.

So is this the same Damned? No - not my favourite Punk band.

Quite a cast. Good to see Nick Hancock again and I spotted Morwenna.

Halfway through the first half and enjoying it. Really deep and dark and above all funny.

And anything with Aisling in it is always worth a watch.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th September 2016, 11:50 PM

So is this the same Damned?

It is indeed.

Not keen on some of the cast changes from the pilot, but it was still a very enjoyable watch and had some really good laughs. Looking forward to more.

Seems strange that a pilot on Sky moved to Channel 4.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th September 2016, 7:02 PM

Seems strange that a pilot on Sky moved to Channel 4.

It's rare, but it happens. Actually perhaps increasingly so in recent years.

Channel 4 steals everything!

It's nice to see Tamwar off Eastenders in something else, but I kind of miss Romesh being in it.

Quote: zooo @ 28th September 2016, 7:52 PM

Channel 4 steals everything!

It's nice to see Tamwar off Eastenders in something else, but I kind of miss Romesh being in it.

Better on Channel 4 than Sky as I can't see any of their programmes.

I don't think it mixed pathos and comedy very well, not there was much comedy or drama in it anyway! That nurse thing Jo Brand was in awhile back did what this was trying to do a lot better.

I enjoyed it too and would echo the points other posters have made: funny, poignant and humour at its blackest. I missed the original Sky show, more's the pity, so haven't really been aware of the cast changes.

Oh, how I miss my former career in the public sector. Not.

Really really enjoying this series, first sitcom I've made a point of watching weekly for a long time. Hope it gets a series 2.

An enjoyable series with some big laughs. Glad they made it.

Great one to finish on and good to see Morwenna make an (all too brief) appearance again.

Anybody else catch the first episode of series 2? In my opinion, best comedy currently on the telly, love the character interactions but it manages to weave a serious storyline around it. Many more series please!

Yeah, really enjoyed it again. :)