Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 223

Frankie Page's personalized number plate FRAG 69, was auctioned at Bonhams last week earning him £5-19p after taxes. The vehicle to which it was last attached, a lime green 1999 Fiat Multipla fared a little better returning £11-77p.

The successful bidder, a bemused Mrs Gwyneth Bishop from Tunbridge Wells commented;
"I thought I was speaking with the Foot Clinic to re-arrange my appointment."

On Hildegard Titweavil's Wikipedia page, it says that she was born from the egg of a large cormorant - but her mother was actually a great shag.

SSTT has never opened a door for a lady

Steve Sunshine paid me to write that last post for him. He said it was the best thing he had ever read.

LoopyThe Clown once hid in park toilets for over 19 hours while on the run from two toddlers who had tried to pull his mask off. When he finally came out the toddlers got him.

Frankie Rage once got into a heated argument with the then President of the Board of Trade Reggie Maudling over the price of his plums

Muddlecombe's formative years were spent making fly-swats for Oginga Odinga.

SSTT bought the rights to eggs from Stephen Fry when they bunked together in Arseville prison in the 80s. We all know why Fry was in there but not a lot of people know that SSTT maimed a mallard.

Will Cam wakes up every night at 3:31am and licks his ceilings clean before returning to bed at 3:44am.

The day he retired LoopyTheClown was bottom of the bill at the circus. But he had the last laugh.

Frankie has finally accepted that Brexit means Brexit. Though he says he will still miss the Brie...

Playful once played the Artful Dodger. Unfortunately it was at a funeral, so he made a bit of a twat of himself really.

Will Cam made his money in the soiled pantie trade. He was actually a major innovator in that industry. He was the first to advertise using scratch 'n' sniff and the first to recognise it was acceptable to charge a higher post and packing fee for 'heavily soiled'. There were tears, and yes, sniffs too when he finally retired.

Frankie Rage lives up to his name once every month by feverishly biting the net curtains after a successful coupling with his long term partner, Latex Lydia.

If Hildegard Titweavil's IQ were any lower, he'd be in the kitchen drawer with the rest of my plastic cutlery.