Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th September 2016, 10:05 PM

But what's his other hand doing?
That's what I don't want to know

A lucky guess Sunshine!

Overall Rank - 1995

Game over for the rest of us. :(

He's given himself a good chance
But there's plenty of time to go

Can't be doing with this Friday night deadline nonsense. No proper time to set up the team.

Well, don't know what do say about last week. Not quite my worst wildcard :) but close to it. No points from any player I brought in other than Aguero! I would have actually scored more not wildcarding and saving a transfer, even without Aguero. Scarcely believable.

So a couple of people copied me on the Wildcard
Glad to know I'm still trendsetting

[quote name="Godot Taxis" post="1164300" date="30th September 2016, 7:03 PM"]Can't be doing with this Friday night deadline nonsense. No proper time to set up the team.

It definitely suits the sadder sort like Steve who's permanently plugged into FFS getting all the latest news and stats and blowchart trends of players. But for the more normal punter who only turns the computer on on a Saturday it's a big disadvantage yes. Still, it's only a game.Pirate

[quote name="don rushmore" post="1164108" date="24th September 2016, 6:12 PM"]Another poor week for me but won £555 on 6 game acca, so happy enough.

This has reminded me to find my old passwords and do some mixed sport accumulators again. £555 on Results or scores? Prem only? can't see how you get that much back on 6 results only. I was doing 8 last year mixed division certainties and only getting about £50max back on wins.Angry

£20 bet. Both teams had to score at least 1 goal.

4/5 QPR v Birmingham
8/11 Wed v Forest
4/6 Wolves v Brentford
4/6 Bury v Chesterfield
8/13 Peterbro v Walsall
4/6 Sc**thorpe v Sheff Utd

Returned £465 but Coral give extra 20% on winning five-fold or plus accas. Walked out with £558 I think, so £538 profit minus stake.

Fantasy Football chat only, please. ;):D

I see Godot's changed his team name (like it) and Alf's still making excuses.. and Horse and Herc are very quiet.

I'm quietly confident that Capoue will score 4 today.

EDIT: Good God! What on earth have you been taking, Godot? Can I have some?

Stylee.

I'm going to keep faith in Hazard, right until his value drops to £1.3m.

Wildcard had to come out. Not the best results but hoping for some big hauls from these guys. At least my defence finally contributed.

Quote: SSTT @ 1st October 2016, 2:03 PM

Fantasy Football chat only, please. ;):D

I see Godot's changed his team name (like it)

Believe it or not I didn't intend to go the whole season with tbc (to be considered). It's so late in the day I've considered changing the name every week as a penance, but I'm not sure you lot could take the pain of so many of my puns - although you deserve it.

I'm quietly confident that Capoue will score 4 today.

That's the second week running you've captained Capoue. Why? Why?

EDIT: Good God! What on earth have you been taking, Godot? Can I have some?

I appear to have wild carded game week 7's team in one week early. 63 looks like a good score but remember I got nothing from these players last week. Not one thing. I'd have had to have scored 140 points this week to be happy to be honest after the shitfest of last week.

Quote: don rushmore @ 26th September 2016, 3:04 PM

Overall Rank - 1995

Game over for the rest of us. :(

You were saying, Don?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 3rd October 2016, 4:22 PM

That's the second week running you've captained Capoue. Why? Why?

It's the 3rd week running (20-4-4) because I'm trying to eliminate confirmation bias and captain the top active points-scorer each week, irrespective of who they are or where they're playing.

After last week and with KdB out injured, it's now Sanchez, out on his own.. and I ain't got him atm. :(

But I'm having fun, which is the point of it all, isn't it? :)

I only bought Sanchez because Gerry really rates him and he's in front of me.

He's no striker and even overrated in position in my opinion - like a slightly shitter Hazard. lots of dancing on the ball and running around like a c**t, but not many goals for the money. He's also something of a flat track bully. I really, REALLY dislike owning him, but he can't hurt me if I have him. Cool

I'm grateful for Sanchez this week as I would've captained Aguero otherwise and got -2! Not a great week, though. Luckily, Holbas chipped in big-time and got Coutinho tonight so hopefully he gets a lucky injury time goal and United are already 4-0 at the time. Angelic

You're coming up Anton. Captaining Aguero was a risk with CL but I think he's always more likely to score than Sanchez, even with the kite-shaped aztec shite playing upfront. That penalty was bad enough for me to question Kun about match fixing.

To my immense embarrassment I thought Zuniga was Holebas! I don't know how I got that in my mind but if anyone's wondering why I bought a Watford sub - that's the reason. :)

I need to pay more attention generally - once again my wildcard has done me no real good. My defence has been worth 32 points in total over the last three weeks whereas my pre-wildcard defence has made 83. That really is a significant difference. Admittedly I swapped out Van Dyke and Bellerin for the cost rather than because I didn't want them but I would still have done better not wildcarding and bringing in the players I wanted for points deductions as and when. I think the problem with a wildcard is it always persuades you to change most of your players rather than say five or six.

Nothing from Gerry? As clique leader I demand he gives a post match interview. He could speak of his long-term love of Walcott as a fantasy option, who's done the business for him this week. He also has obscene team value I notice.