My Stand Up ~ Feedback Welcome

I've been doing Stand Up for a year now, here's my latest set, love to hear feedback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrW-UQgq30E

Cheers!

Can I make a suggestion? If you have good acting skills, after you tell the first gag and it only gets a giggle, pretend to phone the scriptwriter on your mobile to complain. Something like "Is that John? It's me. Yes, I'm on stage now and I can tell you, these jokes are not going down. When I met you in the Dog and Duck last night, you assured me you were a professional scriptwriter. And I paid you that £10 in good faith. That's a big chunk of my Benefits money, believe me. Now, I want YOU to stay on the line while I finish this set"
After each joke, you report back to John. "That was ok but no belly laughs!" or "That was awful, I DEMAND A £1 REFUND on that one, John. IN CASH!"

The above is just a suggestion for which I'm not being paid. So if you or any other bloggers don't like the idea, please don't insult me. Some bloggers on this website are very critical.

is that an act? like, they're bad jokes and you keep checking the paper - is it ironic? I don't mean that badly, but if it's not you should probably stop with all of those jokes. You're not treading any new ground, and the audience can feel your awkwardness.. I found it all a bit painful to be honest, I used to film comedy nights and had to watch a lot like this..either amp up the awkardness and turn it into a "thing" or try a totally different approach