New satirical news website. Contributors needed Page 2

Interested

Also interested.:)

interested, thanks

It has been a long time since I saw anyone (on Facebook) post a link to the Onion. A quick look at it: http://www.theonion.com/ and it seems pretty feeble. Not the sort of cleverness of old that could dupe some people/news agencies, but just lame attempts at satire. So there may be a market for some good stuff.

Better than cogitating over this. You want people, so contact them!

Interested

Are people who haven't actually sent him something (and I include myself in that) interested? I mean, we could say we don't know what to send him, but we only need to send him something topical?

It's hard to get motivated though, because it does seem mostly unpaid and we're not getting a response here.

Definitely interested. Count me in! NJW.

I'm a scriptwriting graduate looking to get into any freelance writing work at the moment and would be interested creating content for your site. What kind of piece would you want to view as an example?

Yeah, I'm interested too.

Dan

Quote: Marcus Dean @ 19th September 2016, 11:07 PM

I'm a scriptwriting graduate looking to get into any freelance writing work at the moment

Try Upwork, Peopleperhour, Guru, etc. I had a thread somewhere for freelancers/would-be freelancers.

Where did you graduate from, Marcus?

Quick question - how long do we give this Thread of Hopes before we begin our own satirical news website?

Has anyone received any kind of reply yet?

If they have, please add me to the list of interested....

If not, probably can't be bothered to be interested.

I am very interested. I currently write a satirical blog called "Spoofing Around" and need to move to the next level - earning a living!

Interested

Interested