Ubiquitous

There are certain comedians who seem to be on the telly all the time. Chat shows, panel shows (especially) the one person who seems to be on everything is Katherine Ryan and I'm still waiting for her to say something funny. Runner up spot would go to Romesh Ranganathan.

I find them both very funny, so I can't say I mind them being on everything!

have no idea who these people are

Here they both are in one handy picture. Avert your eyes, whitewall66.

Romesh has literally never looked that happy before in his life.

Still none the wiser ;)

Katherine Ryan is one of my favourite comedians currently working, and Romesh has been damned funny on a lot of things recently too, so no complaints from me, either.

I find Katherine very funny (and quite sexy) and Romesh could be the black Jack Dee, what's not to like? Both very good on Taskmaster.

If you want unfunny that whinging lefty Hardy is on the News Quiz most weeks and Russell Kane keeps popping up here and there :(

That photo! The Wolf Man meets Morticia Addams.

Katherine Ryan this week. Sat 17th I didn't see it but I presume she was on the closing ceremony for the Paralympics and she was on Dave HIGNFY.
Sunday 18th Dave HIGNFY different episode then Saturday's.
Mon 19th BBC2 Host of Live at the Apollo.
Tue 20th Dave Mock the Week.
Fri 23rd She is unbelievably on two different channels at the same time BBC1 WILTY and Channel 4 Travel Man.

That's what pisses me off there is now a panel show circuit in this country get on enough of them and soon you will be selling out the O2. Sarah Millican did it and that Romesh bloke and Katherine Ryan are doing the same along with countless others.

I am lucky I don't have a telly myself so I can go round my mates and watch his but when something crap comes on I can just leave him to have to watch it and I can go home to a telly free zone! Smart.