Newsjack 2016 Page 26

Hello,

Could anyone who went to yesterdays recording give us some hints about what was recorded?

Quote: GoWithIt @ 7th September 2016, 8:23 PM

Good luck everyone! So do most people send them in as .rtf files?

J x

I presume so but all I can say is I do!

i have sent stuff in as .docx files before and they have been used. I think as long as the are not some odd, seldom used file or a .pdf you are okay

If I remember right from my one and only YOU'RE IN IT email, these are usually sent out around 5 ish? Only sent in one oneliner this week, but will still be refreshing the inbox like a maniac. Good luck everyone!

Thank you! I'll be sending them as .rtf now...justttt in case hehe!

Good luck everyone, I too will be refreshing my inbox. I remember some emails coming in at 6pm last series though!

J x

Just got the good email, first time ever got something in the first show of a series!
Good luck to all others.

Quote: Exe Chris @ 8th September 2016, 6:05 PM

Just got the good email, first time ever got something in the first show of a series!
Good luck to all others.

Wow! That's BRILLIANT! Well done! Looks like Ive failed again this week hehe! Well done thats awesome!

J x

Just got the bad email... Better than no email I guess! I'd only submitted oneliners this week. Well done to all who got in.

Well done Exe Chris. I've just got the good e-mail too. Good luck to others. I sent 3 Breaking News and 3 Viewsjacks, no sketches or adverts.

Well done above! I'm a newbie to this site - I got the nearly email. Seems like a good start. I sent in three viewsjack one-liners, nothing else. Onwards and upwards.

Quote: jabashe @ 8th September 2016, 6:39 PM

Just got the bad email... Better than no email I guess! I'd only submitted oneliners this week. Well done to all who got in.

What's the bad email? I thought they only sent out an email if you were successful? First time poster long time lurker.

Quote: SUmrigar @ 8th September 2016, 8:22 PM

What's the bad email? I thought they only sent out an email if you were successful? First time poster long time lurker.

What others call the "nearly email". You made it to the live recording/final script but didn't make the broadcast.

Still a great thing to get! Well done to all nearly-ers and to those who made it onto tonight's airing!

First ep is such a hard one to crack, sincere congrats to all who made the cut! Looking forward to the show.

Nothing from me this time; going to try and submit stuff every week, though -a fun challenge!

I like that each series gets both more satirical and more surreal in equal measure. Favourite jokes were "You drew a smiley face on a train!" and "but if you tried to eat an iPad, you would die!" An excellent first episode. The bar has been set and it is very high.

I got the "raise your hopes & then dash them on the rocks of despair" e mail
as well