This has all changed a bit Page 2

Quote: DaButt @ 30th August 2016, 2:56 PM

My neighbor is a neurosurgeon and this weekend he was called in to perform brain surgery on a man with a pitchfork embedded in his head. Apparently there was some sort of altercation and the man's skull was skewered several times. He remained conscious and walked into an urgent care facility with the gardening implement still embedded in his head. Imagine what the people in the room must have thought when he waltzed in. (He was quickly rushed to an actual hospital.)

The x-ray was remarkable. If a movie character walked around with a pitchfork sticking out of his forehead you'd think it was so farfetched as to be unbelievable, but it appears that this guy will make a full recovery. Amazing.

Sounds like a scene from Bottom, or The Young Ones!

I know it isn't really funny, but imagine if the guy had literally done a waltz into the room, and then been awarded marks by a panel of dance experts. That's a show I could see myself getting addicted to. Dancing With Pitchforks anyone?

I'm guessing that keewik will be aiming lower down the body with her implement.

Pingl, surely a post like DaButt's will persuade you not to stay away from here for too long? :D

Actually it was the storming of the Bavarian castle by pitchfork wielding yokels that eventually led to my escape, calming them down I quickly organised an anarcho syndicalist commune and proclaimed myself President for life. Naming Keewick Minister without portfolio and Zooo Minister of Feline Welfare. However whilst carrying out my usual Monday purge against the enemy of the State, namely those who demonstrated against my five year plan to abolish the day Wednesday on the grounds no one would notice but soap opera fans, a counter revolution was held. I of course failed to notice, and whilst decrying the word conglomerate in my bunker I noticed everyone was gone. I managed to escape to Argentina and spent the next year in hiding until I realised no one was after me. My plans for the Fourth Reich were put on hold and returned to blighty on a luxury cruise liner disguised as a rather lovely supermodel called Ralph. Glad to have a cuppa and put my feet up I can tell you, only to my horror to discover I had been transported to a parallel universe where all the classic sitcoms had had there casts changed and were no longer funny. I quickly went to this site and thus here I am.

Holy shitttt, dabutt. :O

Quote: Muddlecombe @ 31st August 2016, 8:13 AM

and Zooo Minister of Feline Welfare.

Just so you know, I'm putting this on my CV.

I can supply a diploma for a small fee :)

Quote: Muddlecombe @ 31st August 2016, 8:13 AM

Actually it was the storming of the Bavarian castle by pitchfork wielding yokels that eventually led to my escape, calming them down I quickly organised an anarcho syndicalist commune and proclaimed myself President for life. Naming Keewick Minister without portfolio and Zooo Minister of Feline Welfare. However whilst carrying out my usual Monday purge against the enemy of the State, namely those who demonstrated against my five year plan to abolish the day Wednesday on the grounds no one would notice but soap opera fans, a counter revolution was held. I of course failed to notice, and whilst decrying the word conglomerate in my bunker I noticed everyone was gone. I managed to escape to Argentina and spent the next year in hiding until I realised no one was after me. My plans for the Fourth Reich were put on hold and returned to blighty on a luxury cruise liner disguised as a rather lovely supermodel called Ralph. Glad to have a cuppa and put my feet up I can tell you, only to my horror to discover I had been transported to a parallel universe where all the classic sitcoms had had there casts changed and were no longer funny. I quickly went to this site and thus here I am.

Laughing out loud

That's what I'd guessed had happened. :D

Apart from the Argentina bit. My hunch was Brazil. :)

George you are as always correct. you saw through my cunning country change. I of course had the full Brazilian, it was a close shave getting away. I recently learnt they have issued a warrant for my extradition due to unpaid beautician bills and felt it best to change the country to Argentina. :)

Quote: Muddlecombe @ 31st August 2016, 1:42 PM

George you are as always correct. you saw through my cunning country change. I of course had the full Brazilian, it was a close shave getting away. I recently learnt they have issued a warrant for my extradition due to unpaid beautician bills and felt it best to change the country to Argentina. :)

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

TMI

I should vist this section more often, I missed your glorious return. Welcome back, mate!!

Do we have to call you Muddlecombe now?
If so, can I at least pretend your name's still Pingl while I'm chatting with you naked in front of my computer?

Call me what you want old friend, but fully clothed please, you could poke someones eye out ;)