This has all changed a bit

Oh hello, its actually Pingl but I can't remember any of my old sign in stuff, so thought I'd have a look around at the old place, who tore down the Palais, what was where that Tesco is now.....

Hey Pingl!

Nice to see you again. The changes are fairly recent. Hope you're well, and stick around for a while. :)

Hi, Pingl! Wave

Hi Zoo and George, nice to hear from you both, been a while, will stick around for a while now I've found my way back :)

Hi Pingl, welcome back, like the new name!

Hi Shandonbelle hope you well, the names in honour of the late great Rob Wilton, one for the kids there ;)

Welcome back Pingl. Glad you found your way home

Thanks Will been far to long, pop out for a cup of tea and next thing you know three years have gone ;) Hope you well

Welcome back! Wave

Great you're back. What evil deeds have you been up to?

Hi Lee and Keewik, I was sold for medical experiments by my children, woke up in a field in Baden Baden ;)

I just knew that was what happened! Wanted zooo to come with me to rescue you but she was busy with cats.

Nuh uh, I was all ready to come but you were too busy waving pitchforks at the royal family.

Believe me, I'd do.more than wave them. *Grins manically*

Quote: zooo @ 29th August 2016, 10:54 PM

Nuh uh, I was all ready to come but you were too busy waving pitchforks at the royal family.

Quote: keewik @ 30th August 2016, 12:10 AM

Believe me, I'd do.more than wave them. *Grins manically*

My neighbor is a neurosurgeon and this weekend he was called in to perform brain surgery on a man with a pitchfork embedded in his head. Apparently there was some sort of altercation and the man's skull was skewered several times. He remained conscious and walked into an urgent care facility with the gardening implement still embedded in his head. Imagine what the people in the room must have thought when he waltzed in. (He was quickly rushed to an actual hospital.)

The x-ray was remarkable. If a movie character walked around with a pitchfork sticking out of his forehead you'd think it was so farfetched as to be unbelievable, but it appears that this guy will make a full recovery. Amazing.