Seldom Differ's Sketch show pilot Page 2

Hey guys, it's been a while... just the 4 years... thought I'd update you all on this (plus I have a secret agenda).

This pilot got us some interest from the BBC and we developed it with them for a couple of years, and made a few more tasters until (typical story) it was a completely different show/ format, which they ended up not wanting to make. And to be honest, although we would have taken it, it wasn't really the show we wanted to make either.

So now we've returned to the original Don't Tape Over format and want to make to attempt to make a full length pilot - one of the comments from the BBC was "we can't see this format working over a TV half hour" which may be true but we'd like to at least try it to find out.

So we've turned to Kickstarter (very 2016) and it would be great if you guys could take a look, and if you think it's a worthy cause maybe chuck us a few quid, or if not even sharing the link among your friends would be a big help.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/112396240/dont-tape-over

Thank you!

The production is superb, very nice idea indeed. The kids TV presenter bit is absolute gold, and by far and away the best bit of the video. The other sketches where all much of a muchness TBH and there possibly lies the problem.

I look forward to seeing your future projects, best of luck.