BCG's new message board Page 9

:S Herc, you're backwards. You're unique. You're still here :P

Quote: Mark @ 21st August 2016, 7:32 PM

Sorry about that!

That's ok!

On the Introductions thread, you say "Please allow myself to introduce myself" instead of "please allow me to introduce myself" a momentary slip, I'm sure...

Quote: beaky @ 22nd August 2016, 2:12 PM

On the Introductions thread, you say "Please allow myself to introduce myself" instead of "please allow me to introduce myself" a momentary slip, I'm sure...

Haha! I'll let you off. Alotta Fagina, as well!

Quote: beaky @ 22nd August 2016, 2:12 PM

It actually says "Allow myself to introduce... myself." with an ellipsis, which makes the joke sufficiently clear.

Almost 10 years to the day. The initial ellipsis has, mercifully, been truncated:

It is actually two ellipsis which over-egging the joke.....................................
.....................................somewhat.

Did anyone ever post any entertaining threads?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd August 2016, 9:45 AM

You wouldn't have been posting this if I had as the takeover would have been swift. Pirate

Chortle's forums seem to be limping to stagnation, so you might be able to save them. Or if you reckon there's a gap in the market for a comedy forum with sigs: https://www.proboards.com/

As you know I don't post as often as I used to but it seems that there are far fewer posts nowadays since the changeover.

Good point! But since you've not been here the quality has risen over quantity ;)

Quote: Aaron @ 17th August 2016, 12:41 AM

All very strange. I've tried on my iPad and all is fine. I'll be in touch later in the week to do some further experimenting with you and see if we can get this fixed. Obviously it's a bug somewhere and shouldn't be happening!

Sorry Aaron,

I am a f**kwitt. I had managed to turn on private browsing on Safari without knowing it (Flybe site flagged it up). I have switched it off and this site now remembers me>_<

Quote: Will Cam @ 24th August 2016, 10:40 PM

Sorry Aaron,

I am a f**kwitt. I had managed to turn on private browsing on Safari without knowing it (Flybe site flagged it up). I have switched it off and this site now remembers me>_<

Aha! That would certainly explain it! No worries at all. :)

I always go Google incognito when I browse. That's because I'm a spy.

I am tapping away on my Smartphone this morning and am finding the new look message board very easy to use. I don't even have to undertake the maximise finger stretch any more.

Please, please, please can we have a light or something against the names of people who are online so that we know who is online when we are typing. It is much more personable.

Please. :)

Brilliant idea Horse.