Family Guy/American Dad Page 15

Wonder if a character will still be leaving as Seth said? Meg going to college?

Quote: Jack Massey @ 22nd August 2007, 2:54 PM BST

For starters I love both shows. But I think Family Guy is going on a bit too long, just like The Simpsons. Recent episodes of that have been a bit poor.

I agree the most recent episodes of Family Guy have been rather poor, The artwork is not as good as it was and I am sure Lois has a new voice too, It just seems that they are not trying to make a good product anymore.

Since BBC3 has in effect closed down just to let everyone know that these 2 have moved to ITV2. Looks like series 1 of FG.

Comedy Central here in NZ pretty much exclusively plays Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland Show.

Has anyone seen that new one about the Mexicans? Border Town or something? I haven't yet.

Quote: Chappers @ 25th April 2016, 7:32 PM BST

Has anyone seen that new one about the Mexicans? Border Town or something? I haven't yet.

Chappers have u ever watched bobs burgers?that's quite good to

Quote: george roper @ 25th April 2016, 9:27 PM BST

Chappers have u ever watched bobs burgers?that's quite good to

What is it and what station is it on?

it was on e4 last year I think they re show it on fox but not 100/percent sure though mate.

Quote: Chappers @ 25th April 2016, 7:32 PM BST

Yep it's not bad

I think the main character is voiced by the guy who does comic book guy on the Simpsons

I AM right here, you know . . .

No love for Klaus, the German trapped in the body of a goldfish? Him and Roger are my two favourite characters in AD

Also... Francine is MILFtastic :D

Just started watching FG on ITV2 again as I'd previously seen them all before and had the boxed sets.

It's still so wrong it's brilliant - and a baby becoming pregnant by a dog and giving birth to mutants, if not a cartoon would have to be classed as a horror film and not even allowed on TV . . .

. . . it's like an extreme hybrid of South Park that never gets old, and just as funny as ever, if not better.

Prefer AD these days for diversity, but FG, especially earlier seasons, are still so class. Really pushed the boundaries of what is acceptable.

I just watched a new episode on ITV2 where they are trying desperately to win an Emmy.

I'm afraid I think they're running out of ideas. Still a new American Dad just about to start.

I went through a phase a couple of years ago because some younger friends liked it. It was alright I suppose and after all, I hardly watch anything American. Couldn't watch it now to be fair - and I have tried.