I've cried it out, I toughened up, and I'm back!

Hello, Im Kevin. Just a few weeks ago I posted the link to my short film, "Pizza Palooza" and it was absolutely torn apart by this forum. I mean it was really just hated. It was my first attempt at film and apparently I just failed miserably. But the ridicule, neglect, and need for toughness that the one negative review I received from this website has lead me to a new passion that I am finally qualified for: rapping.

This rap song I made is an absolute roller coaster! Based off of a dare from my english teacher and a free trial of garage band I was able to string together the most energetic rap song about Jehovah's witnesses ever conceived! Its as crazy as it is offensive! please obliterate me for this one! Thanks!

"Jehovas Witness" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WES_9UK7xFY

I really love the presentation concept of the SFX guys, it's a clever way of presenting a song intriguingly with zero budget. The track defnitely could do with some chuckles though, I didn't find it funny. It also seems as though "I never shodul have become a JW" is a sort of punchline, uptting the "slam the door" refrain into context, which works, but it would work better if it weren't in the title of the video. And, as I say, a joke or two on the way ;)

Quote: gappy @ 5th August 2016, 9:56 AM

I really love the presentation concept of the SFX guys, it's a clever way of presenting a song intriguingly with zero budget. The track defnitely could do with some chuckles though, I didn't find it funny. It also seems as though "I never shodul have become a JW" is a sort of punchline, uptting the "slam the door" refrain into context, which works, but it would work better if it weren't in the title of the video. And, as I say, a joke or two on the way ;)

Thank you for the taking the time too listen! You make a very interesting point on the punchline, Ill show it to some people with out showing the tittle and see their reaction. Thanks!

Quote: kev jod @ 5th August 2016, 5:19 AM

Hello, Im Kevin. Just a few weeks ago I posted the link to my short film, "Pizza Palooza" and it was absolutely torn apart by this forum. I mean it was really just hated. It was my first attempt at film and apparently I just failed miserably. But the ridicule, neglect, and need for toughness that the one negative review I received from this website has lead me to a new passion that I am finally qualified for: rapping.

This rap song I made is an absolute roller coaster! Based off of a dare from my english teacher and a free trial of garage band I was able to string together the most energetic rap song about Jehovah's witnesses ever conceived! Its as crazy as it is offensive! please obliterate me for this one! Thanks!

I'm
led (not lead)
'based on' or 'stemming from' (not based off of)
English teacher
It's

A clip depicting the action of the lyrics would make it easier to watch. Were there any references to Serena Williams, Prince and other celeb Jehovah's Witnesses? Jehovah's Witnesses are pretty easy/old targets. How about The Ballad of Mohammad's Witnesses - about ISIS members going door-to-door to seek donations and converts for suicide bombings?

Quote: Kenneth @ 7th August 2016, 11:44 AM

I'm
led (not lead)
'based on' or 'stemming from' (not based off of)
English teacher
It's

A clip depicting the action of the lyrics would make it easier to watch. Were there any references to Serena Williams, Prince and other celeb Jehovah's Witnesses? Jehovah's Witnesses are pretty easy/old targets. How about The Ballad of Mohammad's Witnesses - about ISIS members going door-to-door to seek donations and converts for suicide bombings?

Very interesting perspective. I agree, a music video would make it a lot better.Thanks for watching!

Quote: kev jod @ 5th August 2016, 5:19 AM

don't let it get to you its very easy to shred some ones work on a forum and much harder to put yourself out there.
interesting work and i look forward to see how you progress

Quote: Matthew Shepherd @ 10th August 2016, 3:28 PM

don't let it get to you its very easy to shred some ones work on a forum and much harder to put yourself out there.
interesting work and i look forward to see how you progress

Thanks so much! I very much appreciate this!