What are you watching on TV? Page 2,091

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th July 2016, 1:34 PM BST

Dr Who - the creature from the pit

Aka - the big blob made out of bin bags and painted luminous green , from the pit

The enormous green blob with a big cock on it, surely? And of course, this story features the magnificent Geoffrey Bayldon, he who turned down the role of Doctor Who, twice. At 92, his eyesight and agility are not quite as strong as they used to be, so perhaps we should not expect him to replace Peter Capaldi as the doctor.

I think K9 was the best actor in that Ep.!

Crown Court

Featuring Richard Wilson, CJ out of reggie Perrin and two extras from fawlty towers!

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st August 2016, 12:10 PM BST

CJ out of reggie Perrin and

I didn't get where I am today without knowing it is John Barron, as I posted recently about when I met him in the late 70s. Whistling nnocently

He was playing the judge

In a very over the top, almost comical way

I think his agent must have told him it was a sitcom!

Quote: zooo @ 31st July 2016, 11:00 PM BST

More accurately, one talented songwriter/pianist, two talented dancers, and two others.

I think that the adjective is slightly inaccurate.

Quote: keewik @ 31st July 2016, 9:03 PM BST

About to watch 'The Imitation Game' with the cummerbund man. Think I might get angry at the injustice.

I got more angry at the historical liberties.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st August 2016, 8:05 PM BST

I think that the adjective is slightly inaccurate.

Well, luckily the entire world's definition of talent isn't set by one old white dude. ;)

Quote: zooo @ 1st August 2016, 8:31 PM BST

Well, luckily the entire world's definition of talent isn't set by one old white dude. ;)

World? Has anyone outside Britain heard of them?

I'm talking generally, not about Take That.
You really must get over this obsession you have with them.

You're as bad as Gordon, with his Justin Bieber fixation.

I've been watching 4Music which seems to show the same handful of music videos over and over and I've got sucked in to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsbeemdD2rQ

This isn't my usual kind of listening and I can normally resist the classic skimpy cozzie motif but this sucks me right in. It's the Amy Winehouse lookalike bit.

Errr

Angelic

Brief Encounters. Getting a bit meaty!

Ended with All of my heart by ABC.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st August 2016, 10:01 PM BST

Brief Encounters. Getting a bit meaty!

Ended with All of my heart by ABC.

You could borrow one of Tarby's tissues. If he's got any left?!

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 1st August 2016, 9:46 PM BST

I've been watching 4Music which seems to show the same handful of music videos over and over and I've got sucked in to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsbeemdD2rQ

This isn't my usual kind of listening and I can normally resist the classic skimpy cozzie motif but this sucks me right in. It's the Amy Winehouse lookalike bit.

Errr

Angelic

Laughing out loud

I thought you meant it had some kind of Amy Winehouse tribute element that brought a lump to your throat, and made you reach for the tissues to wipe your tears.

How wrong could I be! :D

Quote: zooo @ 1st August 2016, 9:25 PM BST

You're as bad as Gordon, with his Justin Bieber fixation.

Come on, this snotty brat has stolen my hairstyle!

The great Rock n roll swindle

Sydney Steamboat.