I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,838

If we called them MVPs we could use them as players in American Football and drive the ball to the touchline

Quote: sootyj @ 23rd July 2016, 5:46 AM BST

If we called them MVPs we could use them as players in American Football and drive the ball to the touchline

Goal line. ;)

Just a few cheerful facts about things Trump's said. :/

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

Quote: zooo @ 23rd July 2016, 9:46 PM BST

Just a few cheerful facts about things Trump's said. :/

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

My God the so called I.S. get more audacious by the day with the big targets that show just how brave they are..............84 year old priest - whatever next will the slime that these two lumps of shite came from do next.

Such heroic warriors.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th July 2016, 2:51 PM BST

My God the so called I.S. get more audacious by the day with the big targets that show just how brave they are..............84 year old priest - whatever next will the slime that these two lumps of shite came from do next.

One of the attackers was caught trying to fly to Syria to fight for ISIS. He was arrested and jailed and upon his release he was fitted with an electronic tag to monitor his activities. The terms of his bail allowed him to be unsupervised between 8:30 AM and 12:30 PM. The attack took place between 9 AM and 11 AM.

The French need to step up their game. Why allow a dangerous person to run free for 4 hours every day?

How utterly stupid.

Quote: DaButt @ 26th July 2016, 2:59 PM BST

...upon his release ...

Well there's your problem right there.

Quote: DaButt @ 26th July 2016, 2:59 PM BST

The French need to step up their game. Why allow a dangerous person to run free for 4 hours every day?

Human Rights.... >_<

If you deny somebody the right to live, then you don't deserve any rights - one of these days it is going to sink into the thick skulls of these pontificating faceless so called judges who sit in their ivory towers with the protection they undeservedly have..........scum, the lot of them.

If you want to know exactly what suspending the human rights act look like, just read a couple of articles on what's happening in Turkey. Turkey having done precisely that and suspended the human right's act for 3 months.

Take your pick from left or right the storys horrifying enough to jump political prejudice.

Thousands rounded up, tortured, raped, murdered. Including children who were at military schools. Denied medical aid, legal counsel or life.

And that's before you even touch on the wholesale firing of thousands of teachers, journalists and closing down of newspapers.

I never get why when people assume we; impose martial law, suspend human righs, declare an ongoing state of emergency. That the people with guns will turn into a combination of saints and surgeons, only dealing with the baddies.

And not wallowing in a purile, brutal excuse to take revenge on everyone who ever wronged them.

That's not what HGT said. If you take a life, yours and only your human rights are suspended. Not a whole nation.

And I agree with him and probably most rational people do too.

If they commit a terrorist related crime it's gruel and 24 hour lock-down.

They can chant allah akbar all they want alone in their cell.

No but it's certainly what was implied. You can take somebody's human rights away and miraculously only theirs and the rest of the world carrys on happy as Larry.

Never happened, never will.

You get human rights for being a human being, however good or bad.

Talk about taking them away and you start talking about who's really human.

Gang of Muslims storm nudist pool in Germany yelling 'Allahu Akbar' and threatening to 'exterminate' women for being 'sluts'
Six men in their 20s burst into Geldern pool in North Rhine-Westphalia area
The men were fluent in German and Arabic as they volleyed abusive threats
Bearded gang spat at women and children because they were in the nude
After harassing pool staff and customers, they targeted a water skiing park
By GARETH DAVIES FOR MAILONLINE

Nudists were told they would be 'exterminated' after a gang of Muslims who stormed into a German swimming pool yelling 'Allahu Akbar'.

The six men, described as being in their 20s and with beards, spat at women and children because they were swimming in the nude and called all the females 'sluts'.

The revelers were at a pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, known for its preference for natural form of swimming.

The revelers were at a pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, known for its preference for natural form of swimming. Pictured here is one pool in the town, but it is known if this was where the incident happened

The revelers were at a pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, known for its preference for natural form of swimming. Pictured here is one pool in the town, but it is known if this was where the incident happened

Nudists were told they would be 'exterminated' after a gang of Muslims who stormed into a swimming pool yelling 'Allahu Akbar' in the town of Geldern (pictured here) in the North Rhine-Westphalia region
+3
Nudists were told they would be 'exterminated' after a gang of Muslims who stormed into a swimming pool yelling 'Allahu Akbar' in the town of Geldern (pictured here) in the North Rhine-Westphalia region

One of the nudists, a local mother, said: 'We [German] women are all sluts and they would exterminate all of us.'

She added the aggression made her 'really afraid' and according to according to other witnesses the men referred to the bathers as 'infidels', reports Breitbart.

The Muslim gang were fluent in German, but also threatened people in Arabic.

A staff member at the pool, Lisa-Marie Theunissen, told Junge Freiheit she asked the men to be quiet after her customers had complained.

It is understood the men then went to a water skiing facility where they abused more civilians and staff before they were chased out by one of the workers.

Life for German security guard who sexually abused and...

Migrants to be trained as German pool lifeguards to reduce...

Now a SECOND German state reports rise in mob sex attacks by...

Meanwhile the professional swimming association in Germany wants to reduce escalating sex attacks by refugees at public baths by training migrants to become pool lifeguards.

The Federal Association of German Swimming Professionals (BDS) says this would be 'an inclusive measure that would benefit everyone.'

Last month a secret police document was leaked in Duesseldorf voicing the 'grave concern' of police chiefs about escalating sex crimes carried out by refugees at public swimming baths.

A migrant was jumping from the diving board at Theresienbad pool (pictured above) when police came to arrest him with a man now sentenced to six years jail after sexually assaulting a girl at the facility
+3
A migrant was jumping from the diving board at Theresienbad pool (pictured above) when police came to arrest him with a man now sentenced to six years jail after sexually assaulting a girl at the facility

BDS President Peter Haiyang added: 'We lack skilled workers. That's why it would be negligent not to use these resources.'

There have been several reports of rape and other sex attacks committed against women and children at public pools both in Germany and neighbouring Austria this year.

Many municipalities, including Munich, have begun displaying charts in numerous languages aiming to teach migrant to respect women and children at the local pool.

Sexually repressed young Muslim men have taken the sight of women in skimpy bathing costumes as an unspoken statement that they want sex, especially in Germany.

The idea of turning them into lifeguards responsible for security, order and cleanliness, water quality monitoring and maintenance of technical equipment would lead to a decrease in sex crimes, the group claims

Incredibly, BDS president Peter Harzheim claimed: 'Often it is the case that women feel sexually harassed by a group of migrants just because they look at them.

'Such situations could be disarmed faster' with migrants as pool attendants.'

I
The SPD, Greens and the Left Party in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany's most populous state, support the proposal.

'People with multilingualism can dispel misunderstandings faster', said Left Party spokesman ?-zlem Demirel.

And the SPD - Labour Party - state parliamentarian integration expert Ibrahim Yetim added: 'If there is a way to educate refugees to become lifeguards, that would be a great thing. It is important to give a perspective to the young refugees.'

But Cologne lifeguard chief Berthold Schmitt believes there is a 'fundamental problem' for refugees in 6,000 indoor andoutdoor and school swimming pools in Germany.

He said: 'The 'new people', as we call them, have three problems: they speak no German, have no knowledge of German or European bathing culture, and most cannot swim.'

At least 20 refugees are reported to have drowned in Germany this year.

That article got me thinking there's a pretty huge gulf between taking away people's human rights and ridiculous special pleading,

I sort of want to stop watching the news for awhile. At the start of The Last Leg episode that aired here tonight, they were talking about what a horrible week of violent news it's been...figured it was from the end of last week and would agree with that.

Then they started to go into specifics and I realised that, it wasn't from last week. Obviously the episodes have been played out of order here. Thing is that there has been so much horrible news recently that I had to Google to work out when it was from.

Be thankful for amnesia, reds.