Friday Night Dinner - Series 4

"That's flour you're eating"

Wilson breaking Jim's oven. Laughing out loud

Jim's my favourite character. He seemed even more nervous of Wilson than usual, doing a little nervous twitch dance around him.

Bloody marvellous start to the series.

I love this show so much.

Radio Times are doing a best sitcom since 2000 poll.
For me, The Office, Black Books and The IT Crowd are the front runners.

BUT if we said since 2010? Friday Night Dinner would win, hands down.
The writing is sublime. The performances are grand. It's a winner.

Love this show, so glad it is finally back. Cracking opening episode. But then again every episode has been a winner imho.

I wonder if he really ate flour, or if it was sherbet.

Really Enjoyed Friday's Episode A Great Start To The New Series.

This is the first time I've ever seen this.

Very funny if a bit predictable at times.

I have to say that I thought tonight's episode ended a bit flat.

I thought it was brilliant.
Jim with the milk. I thought I was going to die.

Cat sitting?

Really Funny Episode I Loved Jim With The Saucer Of Milk.

Quote: zooo @ 30th July 2016, 11:48 AM BST

Cat sitting?

Come On Watson :P

I liked the part where the Dad walked around without a shirt on, especially when he said "oh shit on it!"

It was even better than the part where the weird and creepy neighbour came round and said weird and creepy things and acted in a generally weird and creepy way. If anything he was even funnier than usual, because instead of acting weird and creepy around a dog, he acted weird and creepy around a cat.

The dynamic between the two brothers continues to be vibrant and refreshing. Lots of laugh-out-loud moments provided by these two once again, I especially love it when they talk to eachother like dirt for no obvious reason. Catches me off-guard every single time.

Classic FND.

Quote: Millsy @ 31st July 2016, 5:41 PM BST

I liked the part where the Dad walked around without a shirt on, especially when he said "oh shit on it!"

It was even better than the part where the weird and creepy neighbour came round and said weird and creepy things and acted in a generally weird and creepy way. If anything he was even funnier than usual, because instead of acting weird and creepy around a dog, he acted weird and creepy around a cat.

The dynamic between the two brothers continues to be vibrant and refreshing. Lots of laugh-out-loud moments provided by these two once again, I especially love it when they talk to eachother like dirt for no obvious reason. Catches me off-guard every single time.

Classic FND.

You just defined what a sitcom is.

Quote: Woozie @ 31st July 2016, 11:27 PM BST

You just defined what a sitcom is.

It's the exact same thing every single week. In a way it's almost impressive.

The barman saying to the brothers 'Congratulations...on being a couple of wankers' (what an accurate portrayal of a pub by the way, the type of place infested by the working class) may be the worst line in the history of situation comedy. I'll keep you posted.