The World Of Billy Lee

Hi,

Just finished my six episode comedy series on YouTube. Each episode is in two parts and each part lasts around 13 minutes, give or take. Each episode contains poems and songs which I have written (Songs - just the lyrics) but there is an underlying story/theme running through the series so if you do venture into my world then please start from the beginning :D

hope you enjoy it

Billy

You omitted to provide a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrRVLwECTMU

The Bernard Manning and Charles Hawtrey characters looked good. Ditto Dr Evil. The drag OK too. But that shower scene -- perhaps best saved for a later episode. Too much too soon. Likewise the Black Francis depilation strip routine. Still, it's better than 95% of the content on YouTube.

Thanks for the feedback Kenneth and thanks for putting the link up. I'm not good with links being dicks lexic an all. If you thought I peaked too early you might want to check out part two of episode 6 - even I put a warning out before it started.
I'm going to take your comment indicating my work as amongst the best 5% of content on YouTube as a compliment and eulogise over how Australians are the best people in the world. At least for tonight anyway. :$

I think the toast scene would have been even better if you had unwittingly coughed or sneezed on it before giving it to the kids. But I guess you're aiming for "nice creepy" rather than "nasty creepy".

I suspect though, that Joe Average does not enjoy creepy characters, unless they're presented as nasty. However, there are all sorts of niche markets out there, and you can certainly do characters and poetry.