I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,834

ALL Muslims? ALL? Is that what you really mean?

Yes. If you don't include ALL in the measure you won't solve the problem, you'll then have Muslims who will start it all again and be even more vengeful. You need to eradicate the problem which is a dangerous nihilistic deadly violent ideology inherent in Islam and its holy writings. As long as muslims exist then so will that way of life and death because they will not change their ideals, that blasphemy means hell to them. They'd much rather kill us and destroy our liberty. 500 years ago we'd have had no qualms in ridding Europe of this disease by those measures above, maybe as little as 300 years ago you could reasonably argue.

There's a couple less drastic measures left to suit our modern softness, either public renouncement of Islamism and violence by muslims or conversion to another faith or atheism. If we do nothing we will get butchered on a more and more regular basis, this what you want?

Oh god. Can we not do this?

(The discussion that is.)

There's no way we will in Europe even if President Trump starts it off. I don't think Mrs May's about to put it in her manifesto so don't worry.

Can't we just make a sequel to Four Lions?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 17th July 2016, 5:02 PM BST

Yes. If you don't include ALL in the measure you won't solve the problem, you'll then have Muslims who will start it all again and be even more vengeful. You need to eradicate the problem which is a dangerous nihilistic deadly violent ideology inherent in Islam and its holy writings. As long as muslims exist then so will that way of life and death because they will not change their ideals, that blasphemy means hell to them. They'd much rather kill us and destroy our liberty. 500 years ago we'd have had no qualms in ridding Europe of this disease by those measures above, maybe as little as 300 years ago you could reasonably argue.

There's a couple less drastic measures left to suit our modern softness, either public renouncement of Islamism and violence by muslims or conversion to another faith or atheism. If we do nothing we will get butchered on a more and more regular basis, this what you want?

Who says Hitler died?

We are constantly told by our "leaders" that we are conducting a war against terror (whatever that means).

At the beginning of the second world war, civilian nationals of enemy nations were interned by both the allies and by the Germans. At its outbreak, there were around 80,000 potential enemy aliens in Britain. All Germans and Austrians over the age of 16 were divided into one of three groups:

A: High security risks, numbering just under 600, who were immediately interned;
B: Doubtful cases, numbering around 6,500, who were supervised and subject to restrictions;
C: No security risk, numbering around 64,000, who were left at liberty. More than 55,000 of category 'C' were recognised as refugees from Nazi oppression. The vast majority of these were Jewish.

By 1940 more Germans and Austrians, initially categorised in groups B & C were additionally interned, together with around 19,000 Italians (despite the fact that most of them had lived in Britain for decades).

The majority were interned on the Isle of Man; others were interned in camps set up at racecourses and on incomplete housing estates. Some 7,000 were deported to Canada & Australia.

Now, because of the policy of multiculturalism of recent years, we are no longer able to differentiate between our "enemies" and British nationals (ie some of those perpetrating the horrors are British nationals) - even if we wanted to do something about it.

Ask yourself why they need to spread themselves throughout the world even when they are clearly not welcome in most countries, and then remember that it is not the nice pleasant law abiding Muslims you need to worry about, it is when their children reach adulthood.

Dunno why I am posting this really as I think anything that is done now will be too little too late.

Different groups of people make different rules and then try to enforce them on everybody else.

Some reject any concept of rules and just do what their base instincts tell them.

Either way they inflict this on those around them.

That's why there has always been killing going on somewhere in the World.

Don't get too excited about Damian Green being appointed the head of DWP.

The dark Lord Freud is still one of the Ministers and benefits will soon be down to Trumppence.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th July 2016, 9:58 AM BST

Ask yourself why they need to spread themselves throughout the world even when they are clearly not welcome in most countries, and then remember that it is not the nice pleasant law abiding Muslims you need to worry about, it is when their children reach adulthood.

Dunno why I am posting this really as I think anything that is done now will be too little too late.

And didn't the British spread themselves throughout the world? Really disappointed that you hold this attitude, Herc. I don't know where you all live but I do wonder how many Muslims many of you know. West of Scotland has been full of Muslims for many years and we just take them for granted like any other born and bred Scots. One of my closest friends was raised as a Muslim and she is possibly the best human being I've ever known. Also an extremely clever physics professor. People like Adolf - er, I mean Kipper, are not fit to wipe her shoes at any level.

I'm fairly certain the majority of people here do not feel the same way as Hercules. At all.

Quote: zooo @ 18th July 2016, 9:34 PM BST

I'm fairly certain the majority of people here do not feel the same way as Hercules. At all.

I don't agree with him, no.

The Muslim family of one of the victims in Nice on C4 News tonight had about three basic points on the wider picture. They made more sense than all of the Committees and the 24 hour news networks across the globe.

I know that road well actually because I had friends up in the hills - Euro Communists who did gardening for very rich celebrities, smoked dope and listened a lot to Tangerine Dream but I have probably mentioned that before.

Thank you both.

Here's a thought that's been on my mind for a while.
Does anyone else think that WWIII is beginning but instead of it being about power and land it's a battle of moral decencies and complete bastardly f**kwittery?.

Admittedly battles over power and land could well fit in the latter category but there just seems to be something different about all the recent attacks and bad news stories that keep rolling in.