Most annoying comedy characters? Page 4

Louise from Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps.

Anyone of the one-dimensional stereotypes in Threesome.

The entire cast of Friends.

Sinead Keenan in London Irish. I liked her in Being Human, but in London Irish she's so F'n miserable that there isn't any comedic value to it. Her character alone is a total downer!

Quote: Tommy Griff @ August 19 2013, 9:20 AM BST

Tubes is a comedy genius?

Dear. God.

I am glad it's not just me. Tubes is the most cringeworthy person that ever existed. Frankie Fryer is annoying and the rest in just juvenile school ground humour. Still love Hells Bells though

Quote: George Kaplan @ May 29 2013, 8:47 PM BST

Some decent comedy on Soccer A.M., which goes from strength to strength. Tubes is a comedy genius.

Soccer A.M should have been axed years ago. Tubes a genius? He might come up with the odd mildly amusing rap but on the whole he corpses too much and isn't anywhere near funny or original enough to be called a genius.

Ali G and the man (?) behind him, Sacha Baron Cohen. There aren't many things that just the sight of make me extremely violent. Sacha Baron Cohen is the exception. Borat, Ali G, Bruno and the man himself! I have never wanted to smash anyone more!

James Dreyfus when he took over as Thermoman in My Hero. UGH!!

Quote: Dice @ October 3 2013, 6:07 PM BST

Sinead Keenan in London Irish. I liked her in Being Human, but in London Irish she's so F'n miserable that there isn't any comedic value to it. Her character alone is a total downer!

It's not so much miserable as almost literally scarily violent. She has a fascinating way of really gnarling her face up just as Bronagh's about to explode. I find her quite funny though.

I may be in the minority, but I thought Bronagh in London Irish was a brilliant character, the whole cast was strong and the series is a favourite of mine. I have asked people at work if they had seen it, few had, even the youngsters! (Of which I'm definitely not one!) Just the one series unfortunately, but my well used DVD is going nowhere!

Gavin and Stacey in Gavin and Stacey
F**king Miranda

Quote: HeadJam @ 12th July 2016, 7:26 PM BST

F**king Miranda

Well maybe you shouldn't.

Just check out ALL the characters in Two Broke Girls. Both leads are shrill and speak with EXCLAMATION MARKS! dialogue. There are a couple of "comedy" ethnic stereotypes, but worst of all Jennifer Coolidge overunder acting dreadfully. This woman does not do subtle and would be offensive in any of the worst 70s British sitcoms. Just shocking.

"Friends".

Sheldon Cooper is tosser

I've actually got a soft spot for 2 Broke Girls though I can completely see why others would it awful to watch but I completely agree with Friends and The Big Bang Theory.
Can't bloody stand those shows.