Hi

Hello,

I just found this website via searching on Google for a particular episode of WILTY (the one where Greg Davies explains the story about a foreign teacher who couldn't pronounce vegetables properly).

I'm a big fan of panel shows, satirical shows, sketch shows and a few sitcoms (most recently 'Not Going Out' and 'Man Down'). I'm not generally much of a fan of stand up.

Among my favourite comedians are Josh Widdicombe, Adam Hills, Karl Pilkington, Lee Mack, Rhod Gilbert, Greg Davies and Jack Dee ('Lead Balloon' was hilarious).

I liked the BBC Scotland brief sitcom 'Feel the Force' from a few years back, although I imagine I may well be in a very small minority but I did find it funny at the time, from what I remember!. I've never managed to find clips of episodes of that online, just the trailer for it.

Umm I live in central Scotland, im 33 and I'm not sure what else to say really but I hope to have a few good chats and maybe get to know some people here. I'm an introvert, although I can seem more extroverted online (not in a rude way, just I 'talk'/post more).

Anyway I just wanted to say hi, so, uh, hi Wave

Well a warm welcome from me Lom83, I look forwards to your input.

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

Quote: Maurice Mynah @ 8th July 2016, 10:15 PM BST

Well a warm welcome from me Lom83, I look forwards to your input.

Quote: Will Cam @ 8th July 2016, 10:45 PM BST

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

Thanks Wave