Taskmaster Page 3

It's a good-time pie.

Second series of this started last night and it was funny as hell, well on par with the first series.
In fact as much as I love Josh, Romesh etc I will go as far to say that if this series carries on the way the first episode did then this group will be even funnier.

Doc Brown was so laid back and cool about everything he was more or less horizontal.
Jon Richardson is this series Josh and will get ripped to shreds by everyone.
Katherine Ryan was her usual quirky self and strangely started crying at one point.
Richard Osman will possibly own this series if he carries on the same way.
As for Joe Wilkinson, well words can't quite describe him.

The part where she started laughing so much she cried was hilarious.
I'm so glad it's back!

SHIT DALEK!!

Aww, he thought he was so cool with his huge... tool.
When of course the cool person was Joe, for about 3 seconds, when he got that potato in.

Joe and cool are two words that should never be used in the same sentence.
The potato scandal was possibly the funniest bit of the show. Well, that or Richardsons running.

Came here to show my love for this, I echo a lot of the comments with Dave producing some great comedy, and this is currently my new favourite. Despite being crazy busy managed to watch the lot to date in 3 nights and I just want more. Greg's power-fuelled mania to the crazy number of quotable phrases, it just all works. Been some time since I genuinely laughed out loud this much. MORE! MORE! MORE!

Four episodes?! I feel cheated.

Love the show though.

There were five episodes.

All were brilliant, I might add.

I'm looking forward to the next series.

They need to make two series a year. I can't be waiting until 2017 for the next one! I bloody love it.

It is a bit... amusing/odd though that each series they seem to recast very specifically. Precisely one non white guy and one woman per series. (It's the same for series 3 too). They should probably mix it up a bit.

I love it, too. I think Jon Richardson is so adorable with his tininess and high voice and *extreme* competitiveness.

Frank Skinner was definitely the highlight for me in the first series.

Alex's awkwardness very much tickles my fancy as well.

I like it when Greg and Alex hold hands.

I like it when he tickles him.

Do you think the prizes put up in the first round are bogus, or real? I'm thinking of the wedding ring, the blank check, and the marriage certificate in particular.

I've always kind of thought that they are real, but that they probably give back the really personal stuff.