Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled Page 7

Quote: Woozie @ 13th June 2016, 9:21 AM BST

I love the series. Don't like the one a day release schedule.
Both episodes have been excellent thus far.

So, now Stephen Fry has emigrated with his husband and left the public eye and presuming these were filmed at the beginning of the year; Was this the last televised appearance of Stephen Fry?

Me neither, but that 'on every evening' thing seems to be getting more common. I record all of them, but Sick

Has SF really left good old Blighty?

Good episode tonight, if only for Alan completely fan-girling over Harry Shearer. Ayoade was fantastic. Couldn't stand Lou Sanders though.

There's always at least one you think what is the point of them being there.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 13th June 2016, 11:25 PM BST

Good episode tonight, if only for Alan completely fan-girling over Harry Shearer. Ayoade was fantastic. Couldn't stand Lou Sanders though.

Snap! The term 'blowing smoke up his ass' springs to mind.

I agree about Lou Saunders - she didn't seem very likeable. Who *is* she anyway?

Well it's interesting. I like that he gives new comics a chance on the show - the other day with the one who put pubes on her face for example, great story. But it's the luck of the draw David Mitchell tonight, always good value

I didn't mind Lou. She was the one who misunderstood and thought there had been a penis poking through his wall?

I have to say, I thought yesterday's episode was one of the funniest so far, the joy in the room was palpable. Loved Alan's dog and cat tales, and David Mitchell's 'lobsters are evil' tirade.

I appreciate this is an old thread but for anyone in the know, has this been cancelled? In limbo? New series in development? I hope so, the sort of series that could run and run, must be very cheap to make!

I have absolutely no information about it but I sincerely hope it hasn't been cancelled.

It's one of the most entertaining TV shows I've ever seen.

Well it seems it hasn't been cancelled, just in limbo, I asked Alan Davies whether it'd be back on Twitter, and his response was "I hope so"

Well, we've moved into a new decade and there's still no sign of a new series.

It really was brilliantly entertaining and, as Sitcomfan suggests above, for a program as good as this it must have been as cheap as chips to make.

Maybe it will come back and maybe it won't.

I certainly hope it does.

So pleased this is coming back! Not surprised as it must be one of the cheapest shows to make on television. Plus a great way to give much needed work to up and coming comics.

Just got my audience ticket for this on Wednesday!

Can't say who the guests were but suffice to say it is as funny as ever. Seeing it live you get two episodes worth!

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 19th May 2021, 9:43 PM

Can't say who the guests were but suffice to say it is as funny as ever. Seeing it live you get two episodes worth!

Glad to hear it. Out of curiosity, why can't you say who the guests are? Do they make you sign something?