Absent friends Page 151

I think it's fair to give some of them credit, as their goals may have changed. Up until recently, the idea of making it may have been to have a sitcom commissioned and made for TV. But now, TV is not necessarily the most hip place to be.

Self producing for YouTube (or even Netflix) and self publishing on Amazon, etc is where it's at and if you can build yourself an audience then at what point do you call yourself successful?

I guess I'd class it as successful when you do it full time. I have ridiculously high standards though. And perhaps that's my downfall. Well, that and my lack of talent.

I'm still plugging away in my respective field though,but it's so niche I doubt it could ever be more than a hobby.

Ash Williamson (Newsjack writer) is still on Elance applying-one of the few left. I've yet to see him on Upwork, though.

Welcome back Gordon. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th April 2016, 8:38 PM BST

Welcome back Gordon. :)

It's nice to be back...but the food's still horrible here!

And such small portions.

I have been in contact directly with Stephen Goodlad and he is fine and happy at present............. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th May 2016, 11:03 AM BST

I have been in contact directly with Stephen Goodlad and he is fine and happy at present............. :)

It's one of my favourite fantasies to have a general factotum by the name of 'Goodlad'.

Just to have a general factotum would be good, never mind the name

Quote: keewik @ 4th April 2016, 11:36 PM BST

What about Jenny? I thought she was going to be my daughter-in-law.

Wave Wave Wave Wave

To my shame, I have only just found about about Old Rocker. A true gent. :(

Quote: Jennie @ 16th May 2016, 11:55 PM BST

Wave Wave Wave Wave

To my shame, I have only just found about about Old Rocker. A true gent. :(

Welcome back Jeannie. :)

Quote: A Horseradish @ 17th May 2016, 10:09 AM BST

Welcome back Jeannie. :)

Someone's going to spell your name right in one of these posts..............it's only a matter of time.

Jennie! Wave

Hello Zooo! How are things?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th May 2016, 10:13 AM BST

Someone's going to spell your name right in one of these posts..............it's only a matter of time.

Ah, tis no bother. Am used to it!

By the way, I need a new cool dinosaur necklace!

Welcome back Johnny! Wave