The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 3

Surely this should be the All In One Consolidated RIP Cord!

Gareth Gwenlan RIP - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-36247170

RIP Peter Behrens, (Trio's drummer).

Da Da Da

Herz Ist Trumpf

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 11th May 2016, 6:48 PM BST

RIP Peter Behrens, Trio's drummer.

Oh. :(

Trio were a part of the Neue Deutsche Fröhlichkeit (New German Cheerfulness) movement.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 11th May 2016, 6:54 PM BST

Oh. :(

Trio were a part of the Neue Deutsche Fröhlichkeit Welle movement.

Yes...you could call it Kraut-New Wave.

By the way, the singer Stefan Remmler live in Basel, I seem him doing his shopping in the city from time to time.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 11th May 2016, 6:56 PM BST

Yes...you could call it Kraut-New Wave.

Yes.

It was officially Welle but they themselves preferred the word Fröhlichkeit. Geek

Quote: A Horseradish @ 11th May 2016, 7:00 PM BST

Yes.

It was officially Welle but they themselves preferred the word Fröhlichkeit. Geek

I didn't know that. Thank you.

By the way, the singer Stefan Remmler is living in Basel, I see him doing his shopping in the city from time to time

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 11th May 2016, 7:02 PM BST

I didn't know that. Thank you.

By the way, the singer Stefan Remmler live in Basel, I see him doing his shopping in the city from time to time

You're welcome.

Don't tell anyone but I done a reluctant remain. Wave

RIP

Tony Cozier.

Not a comedian but he and his old TMS chums have reduced me to tears of laughter many, many, many times

I think that Gordon Bennett might need a black armband soon? The voice of Alf is very ill.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 13th June 2016, 12:55 PM BST

I think that Gordon Bennett might need a black armband soon? The voice of Alf is very ill.

It's the tiny man who wore the Alf costume when they needed walking shots, not the actor who voiced the character.

Quote: DaButt @ 13th June 2016, 4:37 PM BST

It's the tiny man who wore the Alf costume when they needed walking shots, not the actor who voiced the character.

What do you mean by 'costume'?!! Don't destroy my beautiful illusions!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th June 2016, 7:49 PM BST

What do you mean by 'costume'?!! Don't destroy my beautiful illusions!

Er, Gordon......come here mate........I hope this won't be a shock to you but I have something to tell you about Alf. :P

Just found out that one of my friends from the 60s who was a year younger than me has died :( ...........oh dear, the grim reaper beckons ever closer.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 13th June 2016, 12:55 PM BST

And now he's dead.