The IT Crowd Page 15

Quote: vinny j @ 29th April 2016, 12:18 PM BST

Don't forget the Countdown episode and the rules of Street Countdown. The same as normal Count down but on the street, it can get quite cold.

Plus the episode where they all go round Jen's for a dinner party and are paired off with dates. Episode is made better because it features Richmond.

In fact, all the episodes set outside of the basement are great. Wonderful show.

The dinner party is my favourite one- not really sure why. The first episode I ever saw was The Work Outing. On first viewing, I really didn't like it. I then rewatched it after seeing series one and found it a lot funnier. I think knowing the characters a bit better helped.

I love the dinner party! Especially when they're practising normal conversation before the other guests arrive.

Quote: zooo @ 29th April 2016, 3:38 PM BST

I love the dinner party! Especially when they're practising normal conversation before the other guests arrive.

Was that the same episode as 'Peter Phile'?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 29th April 2016, 8:33 PM BST

Was that the same episode as 'Peter Phile'?

It is.

Did try this, thought I might really hate it at first but alas I didn't :( Found it quite watchable mainly for the bit of crumpet in it. Wouldn't make my own top 100 though, IT, young people, cool stuff and and all that guff isn't my thing. That's better, now starting to dislike it more. :) What a lovely day.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 30th April 2016, 7:53 AM BST

Did try this, thought I might really hate it at first but alas I didn't :( Found it quite watchable mainly for the bit of crumpet in it.

Ayoade is pretty hot.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 30th April 2016, 7:53 AM BST

Did try this, thought I might really hate it at first but alas I didn't :( Found it quite watchable mainly for the bit of crumpet in it. Wouldn't make my own top 100 though, IT, young people, cool stuff and and all that guff isn't my thing. That's better, now starting to dislike it more. :) What a lovely day.

Well I like it as it keeps me young. :D And would make my top 10 even.

Quote: zooo @ 30th April 2016, 9:26 AM BST

Ayoade is pretty hot.

He's Aspie Hot!

Underneath that nerdy exterior is solid, tattooed muscle.

I've just been watching the one with the dinner party and I always laugh when Roy says "ah, New York. The city of apples" and Moss says "stop it, I'm trying to eat my dinner".

I did a few episodes of a cartoon strip some years ago about an Irish paedophile priest, Pete O'Phial, but no one would publish it.

Quote: beaky @ 1st May 2016, 10:50 AM BST

I did a few episodes of a cartoon strip some years ago about an Irish paedophile priest, Pete O'Phial, but no one would publish it.

Did you try Viz magazine? They venture where others fear to tread.

Series 3 Ep 04 - The Speech.

Come on, that fight between Douglas and April and "This Jen, is the Internet"

Right up there with "Yes you did, you invaded Poland" and Christmas Cats' 'Carrot in a Box' :D

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 1st May 2016, 11:50 AM BST

Did you try Viz magazine? They venture where others fear to tread.

They've already got an occasional character called Thermos O'Flask who is addicted to prostitutes. His mum sends him out to get milk but he always spends the money on getting tugged off behind a skip.

Quote: fasty @ 6th May 2016, 8:40 PM BST

Series 3 Ep 04 - The Speech.

Come on, that fight between Douglas and April and "This Jen, is the Internet"

Best ever along with fight scene in Spaced - classic as I could still watch both over and over until I burst my stitches.
:O