Where to show off a sketch?

Does anyone know of any websites (other than BCG) or blogs that are good places to upload or link self made comedy sketches?

I've done the usual (reddit,cracked,FoD) but was wondering if there are any places that I've missed where comedy fans can go and look at videos?

Self promotion is not exactly my forte and it's a bit of struggle finding places to show off my work and hopefully get useful feedback.

Thanks.

I keep hearing the best way to crack YouTube (that's really your only platform, realistically) is to upload things consistently. Have a new video out everyday/several times a week and just keep at it. You will eventually build up a fan base and they will supposedly promote your videos for you, by posting them on reddit, etc as videos or GIFS and the ball may start rolling?

Thanks that sounds about right but Christ that's a lot of content and a lot of time.

I always think the Vimeo uploaders have the edge? Or you could turn them GIFs and sell them?

Quote: Babble Box @ 4th May 2016, 2:08 PM BST

Thanks that sounds about right but Christ that's a lot of content and a lot of time.

Write a series of sketches, film them all at once and then release on a schedule. Whilst they're doing their thing, write and film more, rinse and repeat.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 4th May 2016, 11:27 PM BST

I always think the Vimeo uploaders have the edge? Or you could turn them GIFs and sell them?

I'm rarely linked to Vimeo by anyone, ever. Whilst it's not a bad idea to upload to there too, nothing is as accessible and shared as the YouTubes.

How old are you, Lee? I think the Vimeo "market" as 18-25?

30 :$

Proves my point, then...