Two Doors Down

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/two_doors_down/

Anyone going to watch this?

It was truly awful!

I noticed Abigail wasn't invited.

Surely Abigail was at her own party. :)

Didn't watch the pilot, but did this first episode..........er, no thanks; but as is my rule - I will give it a second chance next week.

Well, watched the second episode and it's still not funny enough for me, which is a shame as it had potential - so that's it for me.....no more.

I cancelled 'series record' after ep. 1 but gave # 2 a try and it was a bit better but that's not saying much.

It's okay, not too terrible.

Why is this thread in the comedy drama section, anyway? The show is a straight-up sitcom.

Quote: Agnostik @ 20th April 2016, 11:51 PM BST

Why is this thread in the comedy drama section, anyway? The show is a straight-up sitcom.

The original special, for which this thread was created, was not.

Just shows how noticeable this "comedy" is. There hasn't been a comment since April 2016.
Why this was ever commissioned beggars belief, and it's been given another series!
It is utter rubbish!

Quote: Charlie Boy @ 20th December 2016, 11:42 AM

Just shows how noticeable this "comedy" is. There hasn't been a comment since April 2016.
Why this was ever commissioned beggars belief, and it's been given another series!
It is utter rubbish!

Couldn't agree more. No way was I going to be bothered with it this time.

I've been quite enjoying it
Nice & cosy with some great performers
I wouldn't say it's the funniest thing I've ever seen, but the characters are nicely done & there's some good laughs in there

Glad it's back for a second series

A lot of very hateable characters.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th December 2016, 12:19 PM

Couldn't agree more. No way was I going to be bothered with it this time.

It's back for a tird!

Quote: Charlie Boy @ 20th December 2016, 11:42 AM

It is utter rubbish!

I think the trouble was it needs subtitles. Although there is the lovely Doon....