They Think It's All Over Page 3

Didnt Lee Mack host this when it was on its way out?

He did indeed, and I have found someone who has that series complete so I could be putting that series up on YT soon enough.

Still on the lookout for Series 1 & 2 episodes if anyone can help.

You've done so well finding what you have. I thought I might find some stram somewhere, but got zilch.

Anyway, on to the point of my post. You might be interested to know that Lee Hurst said on Facebook recently that he'd found a unaired pilot on VHS. He was thinking of posting it to YouTube (posted 1332 yesterday).

Keep an eye out, as hopefully he will.

Quote: TonyT @ 24th February 2016, 9:59 PM GMT

You've done so well finding what you have. I thought I might find some stram somewhere, but got zilch.

Anyway, on to the point of my post. You might be interested to know that Lee Hurst said on Facebook recently that he'd found a unaired pilot on VHS. He was thinking of posting it to YouTube (posted 1332 yesterday).

Keep an eye out, as hopefully he will.

I heard about that Tony, my only fear is that if a public figure does it, it might alert the BBC and they'll take every TTIAO episode down.

I put all of series 19 up not too long ago.

Thanks for much for uploading them. Looking forward to watching them now.

Pleasure.

There's another user who's started to put a few up, including a rate Series 2 episode with Kriss Akabusi, wish someone would put up more from series 1 and 2

So from series 1 and 2 these are the episodes required

Series 1

Episode 2 (Clive Anderson & Tessa Sanderson) 21/9/95
Episode 4 (Fred MacCauley & Barry McGuigan) 5/10/95

*Also episode 3 which I have a few minutes missing of (John Barnes & Jo Brand) 28/10/95

Series 2

Episode 1 (Neil Morrissey & Ian Wright) 12/3/96
Episode 2 (Bob Mills & Sharron Davies) 19/3/96
Episode 5 (Steve Davis & Gaby Roslin) 9/4/96
Episode 7 (Tony Hawks & Rob Wainwright) 23/4/96

If anyone has these, please get in touch

Update

Now all but Series 1 Episode 4 (Featuring Barry McGuigan and Fred MacCauley) is left to find after all the above have now emerged on YT. If anyone has that episode, please let me know.

Oh the YT username that uploaded them is 'Georgewashingtonathome'

I am the other guy who has uploaded episodes of They Think It's All Over to fill the gaps. @Stevie81 actually helped out by sending me his spare VCR when mine died. So, again, thanks pal! :)

Now a question open to all the board members - what are your all-time favourite moments of the show?

I'm aiming to start from the beginning and watch all in order (except I can't find series 1x1 on YT)
. I think the highlights have to be any episode with Lee Hurst though. Hopefully, I can comment further after seeing them.

There are a few episodes which get caught by the BBC's filter, and series 1 episode 1 is one of them. The others are series 3 episode 2, the 1998 Christmas special and series 11 episode 2.

Thought I'd give this thread a timely bump, just to see if there's anyone about who might have this particular ep knocking about on a VHS somewhere?

Series 1: Episode 4 (Fred MacCauley & Barry McGuigan) 5/10/95

Do let me know if you do, it's the last episode needed to complete the collection.

Quote: Stevie81 @ 24th July 2017, 2:52 PM

Thought I'd give this thread a timely bump, just to see if there's anyone about who might have this particular ep knocking about on a VHS somewhere?

Do let me know if you do, it's the last episode needed to complete the collection.

Worth another bump after a year or so

Thought I'd give this thread just to see if anyone has discovered the missing episode