Hello from Daily Stuffed

We have come to join in with you all today. We hope that everyone had a really lovely Easter. We are a small team running the website http://dailystuffed.com/ Hope to speak with you all soon.

You took your time..
Hello and welcome
Nice site btw

whats wrong with the internet tonite

Welcome Daily Stuffed :)

It's an interesting website and the kind I could contribute to so am going to read through the stories and do some pen chewing myself.

I noticed the website doesn't resolve when using the www prefix so that might be a DNS issue that should be fixed as visitors will think the site is down if they always use www.dailystuffed.com. It looks like the A record called www is missing which just needs to be added to the zone file.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 29th March 2016, 9:20 PM BST

Welcome Daily Stuffed :)

It's an interesting website and the kind I could contribute to so am going to read through the stories and do some pen chewing myself.

I noticed the website doesn't resolve when using the www prefix so that might be a DNS issue that should be fixed as visitors will think the site is down if they always use www.dailystuffed.com. It looks like the A record called www is missing which just needs to be added to the zone file.

Thank you for the comments, we would really love to see something from you :)
We will take a look at the A records and see what is going wrong there, thank you for pointing that out. :D

Quote: Flook @ 29th March 2016, 8:32 PM BST

You took your time..
Hello and welcome
Nice site btw

whats wrong with the internet tonite

Thanks Flook :)

G'day.

Strumpet