My Peterborough FM show is coming to an end...

Some of you will remember that I have a show on community radio station Peterborough FM. Over the last 5 years many of you have kindly contributed in the form of jokes for the BCG Jokefest and voted in polls for chart rundowns.

Sadly I have to say that despite being award an proper FM broadcast license by Ofcom last year Peterborough FM will go off air on Tuesday 29th March. It will return in some form to honour the license but it seems very likely that the Peterborough FM brand will not.

I can't say too much other than that but suffice to say the whole structure is set to change meaning that there are no guarantees that I will be able to be part of any new station. There are opportunities for me to explore but right now it feels very much like the end of an era.

My final broadcast is Saturday morning from 10:00am - you can listen in via www.peterborough.fm or through the TuneIn app. I will be broadcasting some golden oldies for the residents of local care scheme for the elderly which is fitting in a way as it means I am doing something specifically for the community which is the whole point anyway.

If you want more details you can find it all on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/events/802243063215330/

While not 100% confirmed as yet...sod it, let's do it... I WILL have a separate show based on the original one I did way back in 2011 when I played a lot of 80s and 90s stuff - New Romantic, Madchester, Britpop, Indie, dance and the like. That will be on air for an hour from 9:00am.

Add your names below and I'll give you a shout out on air. :)

Sob!
I'll be tuning in an hour early then.