Atlas the drunk sweary Northern robot

So I saw this clip and thought the robot looked a bit pissed. So a quick voiceover job was called for. Naughty Atlas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttVhzzaPd_k&feature=youtu.be

I love it, Lee! Very funny.

Chortle!

part two -
The robots revenge
It swats the bloke and legs it out

Good stuff

haha

Very nice. Also really enjoyed your Jeremy Clarkson one, and the Banjo Lesson which was completely off its head.

Perfect.

Very good, fascinated by who your one dislike was on YouTube.

Quote: sootyj @ 24th March 2016, 11:51 PM GMT

fascinated by who your one dislike was on YouTube.

Sarah Connor?

Yeah, I quite liked this one!

Didn't you do something similar years ago with stock footage? Robbie the Geordie Robot or something? That was good and all!

Thanks for watching guys. Yeah I did a similar thing ages ago with old black and white footage. I'm obviously a one trick pony haha! Anyway, very pleased how it's gone - I posted it up on Facebook last week and it went a bit mental. 2 million views so far. Weird how a silly bit of fluff can catch on. :)

Wow! 2 million is viral!

Well a few years ago maybe. I think it's considered 'reasonable' now.

Quote: Lee Henman @ 31st March 2016, 12:16 PM BST

Thanks for watching guys. Yeah I did a similar thing ages ago with old black and white footage. I'm obviously a one trick pony haha! Anyway, very pleased how it's gone - I posted it up on Facebook last week and it went a bit mental. 2 million views so far. Weird how a silly bit of fluff can catch on. :)

I saw 2 days ago that one of my FB friends - presumably who doesn't know you - was reposting this, and it made me feel warm inside. :)

Yeah, I saw it in a FB group I belong too. :)