Things that piss you off Page 1,655

Thanks for your post.

So, is the issue that when you email someone a two sentence problem, including the reason why it has occurred, they then email me back asking if the problem is the exact one you originally stated- and in the exact words you used, despite the fact that you told them about said problem IN ENGLISH and it only had one possible meaning?

Can you confirm that we have understood the nature of your problem correctly.

Quote: Lazzard @ 17th March 2016, 12:32 PM GMT

Thanks for your post.

So, is the issue that when you email someone a two sentence problem, including the reason why it has occurred, they then email me back asking if the problem is the exact one you originally stated- and in the exact words you used, despite the fact that you told them about said problem IN ENGLISH and it only had one possible meaning?

Can you confirm that we have understood the nature of your problem correctly.

Yes. Next time I will just email you instead.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th March 2016, 11:58 PM GMT

Remember the Stars on 45 Records? They got away with it I think because it was only a percentage of the track. An advert by its very nature is only about, say, 30 seconds long.

I imagine that you also enjoyed Pan's People and Legs & Co's dance routines to the aforementioned records too on TOTP.

Quote: zooo @ 15th March 2016, 9:30 AM GMT

Ah.

Sometimes they play bad specially recorded cover versions of songs in shops.
They're so bad I assumed they weren't allowed to make an exact copy of the song, and had to make it a rubbish only-vaguely-similar version.

Pizzaland was one of the first places I remember this trend starting.

I also heard that Elton John used to play (& sing, I think) on these budget cover albums before he became famous.

TTPYO.

Charley's visits are so few and far between.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 17th March 2016, 6:58 PM GMT

I imagine that you also enjoyed Pan's People and Legs & Co's dance routines to the aforementioned records too on TOTP.

Funnily enough I don't think I was watching TOTP in those days. I do remember the 1960s though - the Gojos?

Quote: Chappers @ 15th March 2016, 11:58 PM GMT

Remember the Stars on 45 Records?

Yes, and I still have this one..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MziAoHlFrPM

.........it says long play, but it was more an extended 45 and very good it is too!

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 17th March 2016, 6:58 PM GMT

Yes, (slaver). Lovey And Hot Gossip. PHEW..........

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th March 2016, 8:56 PM GMT

Yes, and I still have this one..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MziAoHlFrPM

.........it says long play, but it was more an extended 45 and very good it is too!

Yes, (slaver). Lovey And Hot Gossip. PHEW..........

I knew it, I just *knew* it.

Another day..... another death due to gun crime. Sad just so sad

These channel 4 things where some B list nobody is being interviewed by a dog in a suit

The theme being about how Channel 4 is so innovative and ground breaking and experimental and blah blah bollox bullcrap

Utter cock sauce

It WAS, about 30 years ago

It's now 90% American imports (including airing episodes of Big Bang Theory literally 14 times a day - everyday) + utter f**king tripe like Made In Chelsea

Oh and they employ Alan Carr - nuff said...

And another thing that pisses me off. Little girls. Small shouty little bunch wearing, need to know E..V..E...R...Y...T...H....I....N....G little nosey women.
Here is just a taste of the kind of conversation I have to deal with on an hourly basis.
"School tomorrow Mimi"
"What's next?"
"You come home"
"What's next?"
"You eat your dinner"
"What's next?"
"You have a bath"
"What's next?"
"Bed time"
"When I wake up in the morning what's next?"
On and on into next week and next month.
Whose birthday is next. Whose party is next. When do we go on holiday next????

Jesus when will she understand the need to know basis???!?

I miss little boys. They are so happy to just shut the f**k up and play cars.

Little boys can also be pain in the arse questioners. My oldest would never shut up. Sometimes I used to try to ignore him but he just kept repeating the question till I had to answer.

Quote: keewik @ 21st March 2016, 2:13 PM GMT

Little boys can also be pain in the arse questioners. My oldest would never shut up. Sometimes I used to try to ignore him but he just kept repeating the question till I had to answer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aOLxQGLJouI

Laughing out loud

Quote: Charley @ 20th March 2016, 10:45 PM GMT

And another thing that pisses me off. Little girls. Small shouty little bunch wearing, need to know E..V..E...R...Y...T...H....I....N....G little nosey women.
Here is just a taste of the kind of conversation I have to deal with on an hourly basis.
"School tomorrow Mimi"
"What's next?"
"You come home"
"What's next?"
"You eat your dinner"
"What's next?"
"You have a bath"
"What's next?"
"Bed time"
"When I wake up in the morning what's next?"
On and on into next week and next month.
Whose birthday is next. Whose party is next. When do we go on holiday next????

Jesus when will she understand the need to know basis???!?

I miss little boys. They are so happy to just shut the f**k up and play cars.

You're wasted Charlie you should be Drumpf's campaign manager.

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st March 2016, 5:45 PM GMT

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aOLxQGLJouI

Exactly!