The Codpiece needs your skills

Do you have a willy? Do you have a fanny?

Then congratulations, you have just qualified to write for thecodpiece.com

The worlds newest and least exciting satire news site.

If you fancy writing short satirical articles between 150 and 300 words in length, then please get in touch at: submissions@thecodpiece.com

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

What if you have a willy AND a fanny?

That's the names of my children.

Quote: Tiggy @ 7th March 2016, 9:28 PM GMT

What if you have a willy AND a fanny?

That could lead to extreme inbreeding.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 7th March 2016, 1:52 PM GMT

How much do you pay?

that's what all the girls say to me on Match.com.

Hi everyone,

Many thanks for all the excellent submissions. Some really funny stuff! :)

A few general points that keep on coming up:

At the moment we are not paying ( Doom! ). The site is still in development and the content is too sparse to bring in any cash. However, we do plan on paying regular contributors when things start picking up.

We are not necessarly looking for professionals at this stage. Just people who have an interest in satire or those who see something absurd on the news and want to scratch an itch. So no pressure at the moment.

Of course, posting anonymously is absolutely fine. Although, we can link to personal blogs if you want.

We are still definitely open to submissions. If interested, please send us something satirical, in 150 words or less, about Michael Goves lips.

Thanks again! :)

Where can we see this site with our Earth eyes?

Quote: The Codpiece @ 12th March 2016, 8:32 PM GMT

Hi everyone,

Many thanks for all the excellent submissions. Some really funny stuff! :)

A few general points that keep on coming up:

At the moment we are not paying ( Doom! ). The site is still in development and the content is too sparse to bring in any cash.

Content doesn't bring cash, Codpiece no matter how many people see them. Adverts or donations bring cash.

Quote: Tiggy @ 13th March 2016, 7:17 PM GMT

Where can we see this site with our Earth eyes?

Can I ask what browser you are using? The tech nerds are using 'latest standards' apparently and told us not to worry, but clearly we do. Your help would be much appreciated.

Anyway, the site is back to Earth eyes compatible! :;

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 14th March 2016, 8:40 PM GMT

Content doesn't bring cash, Codpiece no matter how many people see them. Adverts or donations bring cash.

Absolutely.

Just out of interest, what would you charge for a 150 word satire article? You can PM this account if you want.

:)

I've checked my the recesses of my brain cell and have PM'd you an idea.

You could sell an ebook of people's content, that may be another way?