Open submissions - Unspun Page 7

I've heard nothing either. Maybe they're rejecting us alphabetically.

I'll let you know

Sorry John and Jon they are not rejecting alphabetically as our surname starts with a B. They are just testing if I have learned patience.

They're probably still working their way through the submissions, and rejecting (or not) as they assess each piece. Given the fact the first show was recorded less than a week after the deadline, they probably only had time to read a fraction of what was sent in before they had to start work. I didn't submit mine until the 29th or something, so there's a chance they haven't even read it yet.

Rejection just received. Maybe they are doing it in height order

Bonzo and I had our rejection this morning, so if we follow the alphabet theory, they're up to R...

My rejection's finally arrived too, the dirty stop out.

Rejection letter this morning. Good thing they returned my submission, it was the only copy I had.

No rejection but I would imagine by this time, it's just waiting for it now.

I am a "S" though..and I'm tall

Just got my rejection. Wave

Would love to hear from people who got through?

My rejection came the other day. Now I am a man.

Got my rejection too...

Onwards and upwards... Rolling eyes

Is anyone else still waiting on a response for this? Anyone heard anything apart from rejections?

And I'm out.

I wouldn't worry I think they must have been looking for one or two standout writers.

Hi all. I submitted to this too and got the email saying that my submission had been sent to the producers on 4th Feb, but haven't heard anything since. I'm now starting to think that I've got lost in the system! Hopefully I'll hear something soon... :|