Open submissions - Unspun Page 6

Apparently they recorded another pilot episode today, my local MP Toby Perkins tweeted that he had appeared on the show.

Still waiting for my rejection email, wish they'd hurry up with it.

I like to consolidate my rejections into one easy to manage rejection.

Do we definitely hear from them either way? I want to stay glad that I haven't been actually rejected yet

Never submit and you will never be disappointed!

I guess that makes sense in a sad way

Quote: beakachu @ 29th February 2016, 7:46 PM GMT

Do we definitely hear from them either way? I want to stay glad that I haven't been actually rejected yet

Well it says on the initial received email we do, and some people have received rejection emails, but you never know do you >_<

J x

Finally got a rejection email today. Brace yourselves everyone...

Aaand I'm rejected

Me too!

Still, going along to watch the pilot being recorded on Sunday; going to try and take it as a learning experience and see what I could do to make the cut next time.

And then I'm going to go and get very drunk.

I've still not heard anything after the first email so that is good news or bad news depending on how much coffee I've drunk

At last...

Thank you for your interest in the Unspun project.

I am afraid we will not be moving forward with your submission, and as such, we are returning your work to you (attached)

We appreciate your interest in the project and thank you again for taking the time to send over a proposal.

Best wishes
Avalon TV

Not heard anything but imagine they may be taking time to get through the submissions.

All the best with it!

I don't remember a rejection but then I don't remember a great deal. It's a weed encouraged lifestyle choice.

yeah still no rejection yet... the optimist in me says I am still in with a chance. The realist says they just forgot about me