Trailer Park Boys Page 2

A second movie is coming out called "Countdown to Liqueur Day" Here is a link to a preview for the film

Curt, I've seen Trailer Park Boys and yes, it's very funny. My ex didn't get it, but I think it's because it hit too close to home for him and just seemed normal.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 20 2009, 12:56 PM BST

Curt, I've seen Trailer Park Boys and yes, it's very funny. My ex didn't get it, but I think it's because it hit too close to home for him and just seemed normal.

The show may take place in Nova Scotia but Trailer Parks have a common feel in every part of North America.

I love this... didn't know about the films, though. must keep an eye out for them...

The 3rd Movie is out!! Has anyone seen it yet? I've just started downloading it - will report back when I've seen it

Yeh the new movie wasn't bad. TPB was never the same after trevor and corey though. Was sad to read why and how they left.

yeah never mind - liked the movie though

Quote: Scartledge @ 3rd August 2014, 9:41 AM BST

Yeh the new movie wasn't bad. TPB was never the same after trevor and corey though. Was sad to read why and how they left.

If you want to see the actor J Roc he's in a very popular (in Canada at least) show called Mr. D

they re f**kin awesome. I once met them spontaneously on the street shooting something improv. here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQLvdNlJKpw

Season 10 now on Netflix.

Perhaps I watched the wrong three episodes, but never laughed once.