Hard Rock Cafe Looking for Comedians, Is that You?

Hi there! My name is George Elerick. I am the MC/Compere for Hard Rock Cafe's 'Back Room'. We are looking for acts to come and share (about 20 min sets). This is our first show and if you're really good, you might have a new home to try out your set. This is a great opportunity for honing your skills if you're a newbie, or a seasoned professional looking for a challenge! Please get in touch asap, either on this forum, or via email here: actinglikegeorge@gmail.com, as we need to get the flyer our with your short bio and promotional pic. I look forward to hearing from you!

Find out more here: https://www.facebook.com/thebackroomlondon/

Date: March 16th, 2016
Time: 8:00pm
Venue: Hard Rock Cafe, London

Sounds good, how much are you paying?

20 mins is a serious amount, well beyond open spot territory, so I echo The Cool Mikado on this one, it is obviously a paid gig so feel free to tell us how much you are paying. At least it's not like that 12 sketches in a London House thing where they actually charge you for helping them to script their project! Look forward to your response, Hard Rock.

Hello all! This event is the first for Hard Rock London. So, the manager has decided to do it on a per-ticket purchase. The maximum occupancy is 60 people and we are charging £5 for the first event to gauge what might work for us. So, we are having 5 comics perform and so if we get a full house, its £60 per comic (but its based on a full house). Not much at all, we know this. But we are starting out with no budget. I as the MC am not getting paid for example until we get established. We are working on contracts for performers and building the infrastructures in place. I hope that helps!

Quote: Hard Rock Cafe @ 7th February 2016, 9:07 PM GMT

Hello all! This event is the first for Hard Rock London. So, the manager has decided to do it on a per-ticket purchase. The maximum occupancy is 60 people and we are charging £5 for the first event to gauge what might work for us. So, we are having 5 comics perform and so if we get a full house, its £60 per comic (but its based on a full house). Not much at all, we know this. But we are starting out with no budget. I as the MC am not getting paid for example until we get established. We are working on contracts for performers and building the infrastructures in place. I hope that helps!

That's about £60 more than I was expecting! Thanks for the response and good luck with it all. :)