Confessions From A Holiday Camp

Where should I begin? Well my thoughts on this film. It's fantastic and my favourite, I f**king loved the birds in this film. For me it did for me was Linda Hayden, Caroline Ellis and Kim Hardy. Yummy. What do you think about this film?

I remember watching these films but normally with the sound off when I was about 14 so my parents couldn't hear it from the other room, not that most parents would bat an eye lid to this stuff now, it's pretty much pre-watershed stuff since the internet de-sensitised us to everything now. But yes the women in all this series were great, I remember being especially taken by one in Confessions Of A Driving Instructor.

Fun fact: Robin Askwith, the main actor, also played the monster in Julia Jekyll And Harriet Hyde.

Quote: Julio Lluvia @ July 25 2013, 4:41 AM BST

Fun fact: Robin Askwith, the main actor, also played the monster in Julia Jekyll And Harriet Hyde.

Hahhahaha, really? Where'd you hear that? Amazing.

I remember it from the credits of Juliet Jekyll and Harriet Hyde, although having now just double checked on IMDB there is no mention of it.

I am sure it is true though!

It may very well be. IMDb is rarely accurate with regard to even slightly obscure British television.

I have watched this again today. Great film, still love it.

Quote: george roper @ 25th July 2013, 1:09 AM BST

Where should I begin? Well my thoughts on this film. It's fantastic and my favourite, I f**king loved the birds in this film. For me it did for me was Linda Hayden, Caroline Ellis and Kim Hardy. Yummy. What do you think about this film?

It's great and was cruelly overlooked for a BAFTA.

Seriously though, I'd imagine that many a lad set his VHS to record this film overnight (as with the other 'Confessions' films) to 'revise their chat-up lines' on various nubile females. It is, however, really quite innocent when you consider the flurry of filth which is available to most teenage boys these days?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 23rd January 2016, 6:09 PM GMT

It's great and was cruelly overlooked for a BAFTA.

Seriously though, I'd imagine that many a lad set his VHS to record this film overnight (as with the other 'Confessions' films) to 'revise their chat-up lines' on various nubile females. It is, however, really quite innocent when you consider the flurry of filth which is available to most teenage boys these days?

Flurry of Filth would be a great name for a death metal band.

Quote: beaky @ 24th January 2016, 11:15 AM GMT

Flurry of Filth would be a great name for a death metal band.

:)

I cannot believe why they didn't turn this book into another 'Confessions' film:

See Amazon product listing

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 31st January 2016, 5:42 PM GMT

:)

I cannot believe why they didn't turn this book into another 'Confessions' film:

See Amazon product listing

I can't bloody read that!

Tony Blair's father-in-law was in the confessions films. That's my fun fact (that everyone probably already knew).

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 1st February 2016, 1:05 PM GMT

Tony Blair's father-in-law was in the confessions films. That's my fun fact (that everyone probably already knew).

He was indeed and doesn't Cherie look like her father? I often think that her application to join the Bar must have been interesting with her background!?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 1st February 2016, 1:55 PM GMT

He was indeed and doesn't Cherie look like her father? I often think that her application to join the Bar must have been interesting with her background!?

It was either that or working for Royal Mail.

Probably my least favorite in the Confessions film. Hated Robin Askwith's hair, hated the brother in law in this one, hated the storyline - seemed like they were going for a sex disco comedy and failed miserably. Funny this came in a year before Friday the 13th and all the summer camp slasher genre flicks.

I know the cast/producers wanted to go onward and do two more films, but this film was just so bad and Columbia disconnected themselves from their British market I couldn't even see them going on. No one person destroyed this film, I think it was a labor of love and tiredness from the mainstays.