Cat Food Sketch

Short sketch about cat food.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCIQfupNtDdaoQlwXMS5dMw

Hope you enjoy, all comments gratefully received.

Thanks

Oh that is really excellent; well put together, professional looking, a nice twist and a call back.

I like how you really convince the viewer it's going to be a straight forward skit and then it isn't.

I really like how you don't f**k about with anytime wasting explanations and just go straight for the meat.

About one of the best skits I've seen in a while.

Thank you for such a positive response. It's so nice to hear that kind of feedback from someone who isn't a friend or family member.

I've seen it so many times it's difficult to find the humour in it anymore so it's useful to hear what someone without an agenda and an interest in comedy thinks seeing it for the first time.

Hopefully we should have more up in the near future.

Thanks again.

My only suggestion would be trim the intro part and maybe make it a little more sitcommish?

Then when you hit em with the twist its got more impact

Quote: Babble Box @ 1st February 2016, 12:05 PM GMT

it's useful to hear what someone without an agenda and an interest in comedy thinks seeing it for the first time.

...without an interest in comedy?

I might be wrong but I think sooty is interested in comedy...

Liked the sketch btw.

The end is very well done. Perhaps a bit long in the intro, but certainly a convincing and unexpected piece of work.

Yeah like it. Agree it's a bit long but a nice twist. Also the lady is very pretty

I enjoyed that nicely filmed and acted.

Awesome.